Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[SRP] Forgiveness (Chosovi x Hiamovi Shen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:09 pm
This is a self RP
Do not post without my permission

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:14 pm
User Image

Rain typically didn’t bother Cho, but today it was annoying her to no end. She had been wandering through the dense part of the forest looking for something to eat and having little to no luck. She saw a rabbit, but didn’t bother since it wouldn’t fill her for very long. She was looking for something big. A buck would be amazing or even a doe, that is if she came across one. However, her hunger wasn’t the main source of her annoyance. It was because she wanted to talk to her son eldest son. Things had been a little rocky for awhile now and it was mainly her fault. She didn’t hide from her mistakes and attacked them head on even if they made her feel like a horrible monster. When she cleared the air between her oldest daughter Hex, she felt like someone stuck a knife in her heart, but when it came to Hex that was a entirely different thing. Hex was her first and she was never a great mother with her. She was in fact terrible and treated her badly no matter how much she tried. She just wanted her to be strong, which in turn caused Hex to feel some animosity towards her.

When it came to Hia…you had to think about everything. Hia was her oldest son and the only child without any type of claws. She took that immediately as she had failed. She had nothing against those without claws, but she always wanted her children to inherit this because it meant they had a better fighting chance. In a way you could say she was obsessed with strength and power, which was surprisingly since her parents were never the type to really be physically strong. They were strong emotionally and had a strong loving relationship. This though manifested into something else in her. Being strong physically, emotionally, and mentally was something she had always strived for. She took care of her twin sister fiercely to the point where she would sacrifice herself for her if she had to. That was the kind of mare Cho was. She was passionate about what she believed in, but in turn that meant you had to prove you were strong to her. So Hex, Adriel, and Nhyovi were what she was proud of. What she strived her and they didn’t let her down.

He once against was her oldest son, but also her biggest failure. She loved him. She would always love her children, but he was something she wasn’t ready for. He couldn’t climb trees. He could grip into flesh with his claws. He couldn’t so the things she was used to doing when it came to training. She felt lost when he was young. He was so eager to learn and be this knight, she didn’t encourage him. She shunned him in a way. You could say she was prejudice of his appearance, but that wasn’t it. He was her biggest failure because when she looked at him, she saw the son she had a hard time accepting. She didn’t feel as connected with him as she did her other children. It made her feel like she failed as a mother. In turn this caused him to be close to his father and train with his grandfather.

All this came crushing down after talking to her cousin Ela. It was as if she had been keeping it deep within herself never wanting it to come to the surface. Ela told her there was still time to make this right. There was still time to made sure he didn’t absolutely hate her. She would never forgive herself if she didn’t see whatever grandchildren he had or meet his future mate. She would break and Gareth would be there to pick up the pieces.

She dug her claws into the soft mud following the scent of her son knowing he was close by. He never truly went very far. He would always stay in the area no matter what even though he always wanted to travel. He would always come back home.

She stepped into the open grove and saw him resting beside a tree. He looked like he was comfortable and trying to stay out of the rain as much as he could.

“Son..” Cho stopped and watched his eyes fall on her. He didn’t look all that happy to see her.

“I knew I would find you here..you always liked this spot when you were younger..” She chose her words carefully. You could tell.

“I came here..not to talk about the past…but I want us to move on and look to the future. Your still my son. You know that right?” She asked looking at him with tired eyes.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:24 pm
User Image

Hiamovi didn’t move much in his mother’s presence. He wasn’t happy nor sad. He was content. He didn’t really hate his mother. He never did no matter what she may think, but you could tell there was some hostility between the two. A type of hostility that wasn’t something an outsider would be able to see. You had to be really close to the family and know about the tension there in order to see the cracks in the surface. He had trained hard to make her proud of him and he had always wanted to be a knight. He wanted to protect others and really help those that needed his help. It had been instilled in him from a very young age and he had heard of other members of his family doing similar things. That was what he wanted to do. He wanted to keep that part going. He wasn’t cut out to be an assassin or a merc. He didn’t want to kill just to kill unless it was protecting those he needed to protect.

However, listening to her words made something in him stir. Sometimes he didn’t want to stir. His anger was rising with each word that left her mouth. It was as if she was digging her claws into him each and every time. He rose to his feet, but that didn’t stop the layers from peeling away. The layers he used to protect himself and his emotions. He didn’t want to break in front of his mother. She would end up looking down on him right? The weakest one of her kids..that is what he was. It was what he would always be right? They hadn’t spoken in so long because he was afraid of this moment. He was afraid something like this would happen.

“Yes…but…sometimes I wonder if you really do care.” He said as his eyes fixated on his mother even more.

Normally he was calm and reserved. He didn’t let his emotions get the better of him, but his mother put him on edge. He never knew what to expect with her.

“Mom…I love you..I always will, but…All I ever wanted to do was make you proud of me. I still remember the way you looked at me when I was a foal..that look of disappointment when I asked you to train me. Do you remember what you said to me?” His voice was stern and dead. He on the brink of breaking down. When he heard his mom’s silence he continued on.

“You told me no and that you had no use for me. How could you say that to your own child..Did you ever tell dad what you did? How you pushed me away every chance you got?”

His words cut deep, but he could see his mother’s resilience. She wasn’t going to back down so easily.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:25 pm
User Image

Cho felt every single word, but she hid it well. She always kept her emotions in check. She looked away from him feeling her heart slowly break little by little. Gareth knew she was tough. That wasn’t something that was hidden within their relationship. He knew she was a hard mother. A tough mother to their children. He was there when they were being raised, but she didn’t know if he saw the way she treated Hia.

“I..don’t know..I don’t know if he noticed or not, but that doesn’t change that I love you. I may not have been the best mother..But I would die protecting you. That is a promise.” She said to him in a serious tone as she moved closer nuzzling his neck slightly.

“I didn’t come here to argue with you..I just wanted you to know that you have become a son I am proud of..”

If there was one thing Cho didn’t do it was lie. She was brutally honest to the point where she didn’t really care if it hurt the other individual or not. She only hoped he would listen to her and not reject her words. She didn’t like the thought of that.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:27 pm
User Image

Hia stood there listening to her for a moment before turning away and thinking on her words. He knew how truthful his mother was and knew what she was saying was coming from her heart because she was never emotional like this. It must have taken a lot out of her to get to this point. A lot of thinking and planning on the correct words to say. He couldn’t just shun her away from him for that. She was trying and it was more then she did all those years ago. It was a step in the right direction and his mother was always going to be his mother. He was just happy she was willing to accept that what she did was wrong or at least it seemed like she did.

“Okay…okay mom. I accept your apology and let’s try to get past this.”

With that Hia smiled and gave his mother a nod then nuzzled her back as a sign he was willing to get over this. He wanted to move on from this feeling of anger and maybe learn more about why his mom was the way she was.

Only time would tell if this was going to work or if it was beyond repair.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:28 pm
~Fin~

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out