I_bord_I
CrystBalfast
hi, I've been on the mood swing roller coaster as usual, some good stuff and some laziness (whoops.) watching cute animal videos, posting online, doing a couple of the usual games, a little exercise, watched a couple movies.

I finally watched the third Fantastic Beasts movie since it's two years old and was finally available for free on demand- they probably showed it at some point on one of the channels we have, maybe USA which is definitely a Universal Studios channel that often shows movies like Harry Potter. honestly, I like them better than the actual Harry Potter movies, since those were better as books, but even so I think the characters in these newer movies have been given more realistic relationships and I like that they've improved the characters and their relationship dynamics since the awkward romances in the Harry Potter series; even the plot is developed better in some ways. Personally, I think the Cursed Child play should be turned into actual books though, even if the author collaborates with other authors to write them. I tried to read the screenplay because my local library had that in book form (didn't see the actual play) and it just feels too disjointed, like so much of the story is missing.

also I've been eating whatever I find on sale that I like, recently they started making some seafood onigiri that I like at the grocery store in the sushi section. You know, the rounded triangular rice balls with a bit of seaweed, and these ones have fish sandwiched in the middle. I like the imitation crab since it's cooked fish, not like the tuna sashimi one (not a fan of tuna.) It's not cheap, but it's a better deal than from a restaurant so I got it a couple times.

glad that you've been watching stuff you like and going on trips and all that, it's good to go out and do something interesting and different sometimes, but also nice to rest and relax at home.

Nice. This morning, I fell asleep on my arm as it felt sore this morning. So today felt like a slow day today for me as I relaxed and watched my DVDs today. I also worked on the Game Lab Section of the RP Guild.

Speaking of which, the window blinds had to be looked at in the summer home earlier while I was watching my DVDs. After Dinner, I had half of a Dollies Peanut Butter Double Cup (Which is a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup where the Chocolate in the outside is Peanut Butter). So at the Moment, I'm watching Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase.

*9-14*
I'm back from my trip, bord. It was cool but I forgot to pack my headphones for the return trip. Have ever had one of those days when you forget to bring something back with you after an outing such as a pair of sunglasses?
Anyway, how was your week and weekend while I was away?

The Return trip went okay but I was tired when I got back so I may go to sleep soon. Have a good night.