Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:22 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:30 pm
He seemed nervous, shifting his weight back and forth on his paws as his ears twitched around to every sound that echoed around him. His tail swished against his side, as he took a deep breath. He knew that no one had followed him, why would anyone just be following him? His brother could be an a**, but not like that he thought with a slight annoyance, of course if he KNEW that Farr had a secret, than he wouldnt doubt the lengths his brother would go through to find said secret.

Dad didnt believe in them, he thought with an eye roll. Said that it could be dangerous, he snorted. Dangerous. He had run into that damn fox Tahti a few times himself, depending on her mood was how the encounters went, there were a few times that she had, handed him his own tail, she was brutal.

But he was alive still right? So she couldnt be that bad....right? But still, he couldnt imagine anything happening to the one he held dearest, this would be his secret until his heart told him off for it. Which would be totally understandable.

Love right? Was a fickle creature, specially when you pretended you didnt believe in such a thing right?

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You need to stop doing this to yourself, Peridot had warned him before Ulliel headed off. Ulliel had feigned ignorance and just laughed, with a promise that he'd be fine and not to wait up. He knew what he'd gotten into when he started meeting Farr in secret. Maybe things have changed along the way -- at least in his own heart, he knew for sure -- but he wasn't willing to give anything up. Farr was good to him, and all their time spent together made him happy. What more could he ask for, really? He was just being greedy; he didn't need more than what was already being freely given.

Ulliel's smile was genuine when he arrived at their arranged spot, and ignored the way his heart fluttered at the sight of Farr standing there waiting for him. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting long," he said, finally noticing the nervous twitch of Farr's tail and the way his ears flicked around, on high alert. "Don't worry, no one followed me," he assured, trying to ease Farr's nerves. Ulliel stepped up closer to the other stallion and gently touched their noses together in a soft show of affection. "You alright?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:03 pm
All of the nerves twisting and pulling at him, melted away the moment his gaze fell onto, Ulliel. His tail fell away behind him, but the words "Dont worry, no one followed me." made his ears drop in guilt, why? Why did he do this to him?

"Why do you put up with me?" He asked with a sigh, he nosed the other stallions cheek softly, taking in the scent that felt like home when all he did was wander the land. Why wander when he could just be here, be with Ulliel.

He tugged lightly, playfully at the other stallion's ivory locks. "I would just track you down if you made me wait to long.." He teased with a smile.

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Good, you'd better," Ulliel teased back with a grin, nuzzling against Farr's neck with a satisfied sigh, his eyes slipping shut to enjoy the closeness of the moment. He didn't really know how to answer the initial question. Put up with? Sure, it would be nice to not be someone's secret anymore, but...

Well, but...

Ulliel couldn't think of a counterargument to that, so instead he replied with a soft laugh, "please, you make it easy to put up with you. It helps that you're handsome, too." He pulled back so he could give Farr a wink. He wasn't about to ruin the moment by thinking too much about anything more... meaningful. That way just lead to heartache. "Do you want to go for a swim? Or maybe... wait, are apples growing yet?" he asked with a thoughtful frown, trying to remember when they were in season. "That'd be a nice treat if we could find some."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games