Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Passing the Time (Eros & Evangeline )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`raze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:59 pm

User Image
Eros was very rarely bored. He was often very rarely alone. Today was just one of those days where he was both. The stallion didn't know what to do with himself when he wasn't in the company of Mercutio or Adelaide or trailing after Dulcinea. He was a social butterfly that needed the company of his friends to keep his brain occupied. Normally, when alone, he would find a way to keep himself entertained - create a contest for himself, attempt some crazy physical feat, but the weather was proving difficult. It was hot, muggy, and drizzly. Everything about it felt miserable to the stallion as he kicked a rock towards the pond, watching it glide a few feet before sinking to the bottom. Even this, mindlessly kicking rocks into a pond was something he could make a game out of. A smile began to pull at his face as he began to look around quickly for rocks.

“Oh yeah, perfect.” He verbally patted himself on the back as he began to kick the small rocks into a line, collecting them from the edge of the water. He was just going to keep kicking them until he cleared the middle of the pond. It wasn’t a big pond, and it would not be super impressive if he did do it, but it was something to pass the time. Something before boredom inevitably kicked in and the loneliness that came with it.

word count: 244  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Huh. Today was a strange one. Evangeline actually wanted to roam around. It...had been a minute. She decided to find a body of water near by to maybe bask in the sun or keep on a walk.
Eva thought about Kai'sa, she was such great company and she had grown to actually feel some sort of emotion with her for the first time in a long time. Kai'sa would kill if anyone decided to try to hurt her. It was rather cute. Her mind smiled, but her face was blank. Unfortunately Eva lost being able to show emotion upon her face a long time ago. Shifters killed her mate and her family. She wears blood as markings upon her body in honor of them.

Eva's ears caught wind of something as she heard splashing and thrashing around. Internally shrugging she decided to go check it out. Coming up upon a body of water, she noticed a stallion lining up rocks to kick them into the water. A slight tilt to her head, she wandered over towards him, she assumed it was for fun.

Did he need company? Or what was this act for. She didn't say anything but stood near by watching him.

word count: 203  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

`raze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:24 pm

Eros took a deep breath as he focused on the next rock to kick. Clearing his throat, he took aim with his hoof, squinting his eyes as if it helped him lock onto where the stone needed to be. "Alright folks and next up to the err, rock plate is Ayeeeeee-rosss" he said his name for emphasis, as if some kind of announcer. "He's got a pretty good kick folks, let's see where he takes it."

With a flick of his hoof he made contact and the stone went flying, skipping a few times before sinking not too far from the last one.

He threw his head back in exaggerated disappointment. "Uh oh, not much progress. But he's gonna get his head back in the game and---" Eros had turned in a full circle to 'walk off' the disappoinment, and in that moment saw a strikingly white mare with red markings. 'Oh no.' His eyes swept over the red markings again, and something clicked that those just weren't fur marks. Were those blood markings?

He stopped in place, his mouth ajar. Was this pond haunted? Oh, oh no. Was he being disrespectful? He looked at the rocks and back to her, back to the rocks and back to her. It took him way too long to register that she probably wasn't a ghost..... but he wasn't 100% sure.

He cleared his throat and nodded to the rocks. "I uh, I am so sorry if this is like your resting place or something but I promise I'm not trying to be disrespectful and maybe you know a friendly spirit like yourself wants to.... kick rocks... literally, not figuratively!" He laughed awkwardly.

word count: 284

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:45 pm
A...ghost? At first she didn't really understand because it caught her off guard. But watching his face drop and it almost go pale, was quite the look. It was, rather funny.
Then it clicked. Ah, yeah Eva, your kind of pure white with markings making it seem like you committed mass murder. Shrugging to herself in her mind, she went back to watching the entertainment. "I am not." She said in the most monotoned voice. He began to get worried and stumbling over himself with apologies. "My friend, you are no bother. You were here first."

When he offered for her to join him, it kind of stuck a cord in her. Someone hadn't asked her to act like a foal in such a long time. Eva looked at him with her red eyes. "Kick...rocks?" Her face still blank ask she questioned him. "Show me." She said and continued to watch.

word count: 151  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

`raze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:55 pm
She said she wasn't a ghost, but like didn't ghosts often not know they were well, ghosts? Eros blinked at her when she said to show him how to kick rocks. Immediatly it clicked that she was actually going to play, and a large grin broke across his face. "Y-yeah! For sure! "So uh miss not a ghost, my name is Eros and I'll be your instructor today. So your target is the center of the pond. You get imaginary points for hitting it, but you're [i[the winner if you can clear the middle. So you're gonna line up your hoof," he lined up behind the next rock touched it with the tip of his hoof and brough his leg back, "And then swiiiiiiiiiing!" He kicked at the rock exaggeratedly, throwing it off center. It skipped off to the side of the middle of the pond.

"Haha, probably could have aimed better but you get the point." He shrugged happily, stepping aside to give the 'ghost' plenty of room. She hadn't shown any expression, but her being willing to play at least meant she was a friendly ghost right? She wasn't like, toying with him to drown him in the lake.... He internally shook his head and the thought with it. 'Don't be stupid Eros. You have wings dummy, you could fly away and you're like twice her size.'

word count: 237

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:27 pm
She eyed him as he explained everything she had to do. All you have to do is bring your leg back and kick it, that's it. That's it?
Maybe she remembered more happening when she did this as a foal. But its for sure different being an adult.

"So, all I have to do is make it to the middle of the pond?" His expressions pulled at her heart strings. He was so excited but also nervous about the fact some random stranger that seemed to be a 'ghost' wanted to play a part within his game.
"I am Evangeline, but call me Eva." As Eva said that she worked up the courage to line up a rock and get in the stance. It was strange some random stranger could get her to remotely do some fun game. Her mind ran a mile a minute as she awaited the right moment.

And... "swing!" Came a whisper out of her mouth as she kicked the rock into the middle of the pond. Her mind was having a celebration, but her face continued to still have the blank expression. "Did..i do it?" She asked him as she looked towards his way.

word count: 199  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

`raze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:40 pm
"Eva, well I know you're not a ghost but that's like the perfect apparition's name if you ask me." Eros felt himself calming a bit. The ghost had named herself - okay so she was definitely friendly. Friendly but still deadpan. Her actions though spoke louder than any expression as she lined up her shot. He heard her whisper to herself and he watched the stone plunk in the center of the pond. Eros flicked his tail excitedly as he basically pranced in spot.

"Eva did it folks! And the crowd goes wild!" Eros laughed happily, looking at the ripple that dispersed from where it landed. "Home, zero - visitor, one!" He announced before moving in to make a shot of his own.

"Okay Eva, listen here, I didn't know you were a pro at this so I was just going easy on my shots. I promise I'm a beast at this game." Eros talked animatedly to the emotionless mare, all thoughts of her being an apparition gone from his mind.

It had been a lonely, drizzly, humid day. It was not often Eros was bored or alone, let alone both. The day turned around for him when the pond ghost Eva appeared to take part in his game. Eros was sure of it then that he would come back next week to play again.

word count: 227
total word count: 1531

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces