Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Mission Writing Raffle [Results posted.]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:22 pm
As announced in the Discord server from now until September 3rd, 2022, we will be holding the 'entry' phase of a Mission Writing Raffle. All missions done during this time period will receive one entry into the raffle with Master Missions earning two entries. At the end of the raffle the top three missions, chosen by me based on quality, will receive an additional three entries for a total of four entries for that mission (plus one entry for Master Missions to make five entries for one Master Mission). On top of that each mission gives you a Snag Emblem for the duration of this contest.

The raffle will be held on the day of September 10th here in this thread via random number generator.

-The prizes are as follows-

1st Place: Your choice of either a $25 Amazon/Steam/Etc. gift code or a custom crochet plushie* made by me.

2nd Place: Your choice of either a $10 gift code or a custom crochet plushie* made by me (if not selected by first place).

3rd Place:: A $5 gift code.

-----

[Entries]

Blizzard120: 4

MoniqueBrie: 9

DragonFang099: 1

Requiem of Whyspers: 3

DignityPower: 4

Atlantis_Darts: 5

Darksol88: 3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:38 am
Okay the entry period of the mission contest is closed! I have selected three missions I thought were some of the best, but to be honest it was really hard to choose, you guys went crazy with missions for this and I couldn't be more thrilled! Thank you all for giving us such excellent content! Now the three I picked are as follows:

Blizzard120 and his Urgent Mission: Infiltrate and Sabotage

MoniqueBrie and her A Jerk in the Woods Mission

Atlantis_Darts and his Dragon Master Mission Stage 5

The quality of your missions were superb and you each receive an additional three entries for them.

Now, before I do the drawing I also wish to announce the special prize for the Special Urgent Mission: Wishing Star Collecting. First off I was impressed that you three, Veronica, Monique, and Sol, finished that mission so quick, in fact I didn't actually expect anyone to do it so kudos! Now the winner of the special reward is...Darksol88!

One of your characters will receive a special upgrade to their Snag Machine; the Dyna Beacon! By utilizing the power of a single Wishing Star Piece as fuel the Snag Machine can give off a beacon of Dynamax energy not too dissimilar from a power spot allowing a Pokemon in the vicinity to Dynamax! It's our own mobile power spot! A scenario will be roleplayed out in HQ to establish this new upgrade in canon but you Sol will be the first to have access to it. Once established it will be available to everyone as an upgrade at Ambrosial Alchemy.

So then, now that all of that is out of the way, without further ado it's time for the drawing! See the following posts.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 29 ... 23!

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:41 am
The first place prize goes to...Atlantis_Darts! You have your choice of either a $25 Amazon/Steam/Etc. gift code or a custom crochet plushie made by me

-----

Blizzard120: 1, 2, 3, 4

MoniqueBrie: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

DragonFang099: 14

Requiem of Whyspers: 15, 16, 17

DignityPower: 18, 19, 20, 21

Atlantis_Darts: 22, 23, 24, 25, 26

Darksol88: 27, 28. 29  
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 23!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:42 am
The second place prize goes to...Darksol88! You have your choice of either a $25 Amazon/Steam/Etc. gift code or a custom crochet plushie made by me (screw it, you both get the plushie option).

-----

Darksol88: 22, 23. 24  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 21!

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:44 am
The third place prize goes to...DignityPower! You receive a $5 gift code or if you can wait long enough...a crochet plushie!

-----

Other Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items