Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:28 pm
User Image

Following the horizon, one traveler moved with a purpose. While his only destination was 'forward', he moved with the authority to go there. One hand rested on his sword, the other moved freely to his side. With a whistle and a hum, his 'moss free' hooves kept moving along.

Signs of a village up ahead to a stop on to his path. A few seconds followed as he mentally flipped through his mental 'map'. Nothing was coming up, didn't help that he never mentally 'filed' said map.

Detour it is then!

One quick wash in a local stream to get the month of travel off his coat then he was on again. The village would sure to have shops, maybe a tavern. It would be good to get some of what he collected off his back so he could collect more. Inquiring in the village, he gave the magic word 'stone' the centaur he was speaking to enthusiastically pointed him to a shop that sells gems and might purchase them.

With a thank you kindly, he was on his way again. Finding what he thought was the store, Galades knocked out of pure habit before trying to door.

Revel1984

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:19 am
User Image

Bree had just been out digging in the area she'd found a bunch of neat looking rocks, some had even been nice little geodes with really flashy crystal pockets. This time she'd picked up some more geode looking rocks, as well as some nice quartz points and a decent sized cluster, nothing super special but great to look at.

She arrived at her door, only to see another there, who had just knocked on her door. She stepped towards him and her door "Can... i help you?" she asked, a smile on her face, a face that was smudged a little with dirt, in fact a lot of her was a bit dusty, she also had her bags with her finds weighing her down so she hoped this taur wouldn't be long.

EvilSilverDragon

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:25 pm
With an ear twitch, Galades shifted his back end to the opposite side so he could properly look at the person talking to him. Offering a large smile, he immediately gave a small bow from the waist up. She matched the glowing description of the crystal shop proprietress. Here to make ever the good impression, he pulled out a stone found two journeys back.

With all things coming into his possession, there was a time to let it go. Just one look at her gorgeous mane and tail to him it was time for this one to go. With an open palm, he presented the green stone still in its rock. "I was pointed in this direction looking for a jewel that might be interested in trading for gems. I am Galades, Galades Lycare, might you be the lady I am looking for?"

With a hand up to rub his beard, he offered her a sampling of a story along with it. "I found a lake of pure crystal deep in a wood so green the trees appeared emerald. There, reaching in the lake, I pulled out pure crystal of the earth. The lake told me of a place the crystal needed to go. This may just be that place." His story came with little embellishments, tail swaying and hand moving in gentle small motions. All the while his smile was small but kind easily reaching his eyes as he spoke.

Revel1984
On the metaphysical side, the stone he is offering her is Smithsonite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:59 am
Bree watched as the other taur turned, then looked at her and bowed, well that was new, most who knew her just thought she was the crazy crystal lady, she certainly never got bowed to.

She listened as he mentioned something about trading gems, until he pulled out something from his bag and her eyes got wide, she reached out her hands to grab the crystal, but snatched them back... nono ... don't just grab the shinies... "I....don't have one of THOSE" she said, not taking her eyes off the crystal in the male's hand while her own hands clenched and unclenched and she fiddled with her fingers to keep from reaching out again. "how much are you wanting for it?" she asked in a breathy, excited voice.

EvilSilverDragon

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:25 pm
"When you light up, this gem pales in comparison." Her pure joy at his trinket proved to be a balm for the spirit. Even if there was nothing else to be gained, this was a fair trade.

Holding his hand out, he offered the gem to her, "I'll trade it for a name and a cup of tea if you have it." Something easy, though a name would do. He had seen plenty of amazing things in his travels. This event would only be improved by a sun set out of scene.

Ah well, such perfection is not meant for mortal eyes.

Revel1984

[IC] Chimereid Island RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff