Submit

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:19 am
Private Roleplay between Ashe and Aita, please do not post unless you are Revel1984 or Mia Lovasz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:04 am
Ashe had been hunting for hours, to no avail, the sky had gotten seriously strange all of a sudden, that just kept getting stranger and stranger until it was almost night-dark, the creatures around were quiet too, too quiet, even for Ashe, it was incredibly eerie, but she was the daughter of a Nightmare, this didn't scare her, not one bit. She blew out a sharp breath of frustration and began to stalk in the strange darkness. It was then she noticed a light in the distance, an almost familiar one at that, the light from flames, and they were moving.

Ashe moved closer to the source of light, creeping, hunting, silent, her hooves were hard but she was careful about how she placed them so her step was almost as silent as paws could be.... almost. She froze as the figure seemed to notice her. "Hello mother" she said calmly "Long time no see, though i almost didnt recognise your new look" her tone dangerous, her body ready to fight if necessary, her mother was now a shifter after all, bit of a change since she'd last seen the Nightmare

(191 words)

Mia Lovasz

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:06 pm

Darkness began to overtake the light, shadowing the warmth of the sun's rays, as it slowly moved across the sky. Soon full darkness fell, and everything was eerily quiet. Even the crickets, the birds and the animals were silent. Aita Crept out of her forest home by the mountains, curious as to what was happening. But there was no fear in her dark heart, for she lit up the darkness. She feared nothing. Flames flickered all around the mare's legs and cracked beneath her pelt, smoldering throughout her mane.

Hours had passed as she wandered, and her stomach growled with hunger. She had not come across another soul. That is, until she noticed a figure moving close by in the darkness, barely visible in the light of her flames. She stomped a hoof, sparks exploding from the flames on her hooves. As she did, a familiar voice greeted her in an ominous tone. There before her, in the light of her crackling flames, stood her daughter Ashe.

Aita slowly moved forwards, holding her head high and proud as her eyes ran over every inch of her daughter. She appeared to be strong, ready to fight even.
"hello daughter, it has been a very long time." She wondered if Ashe had produced any strong offspring. Was she strong of mind too? or weak like the others. Like Ember. Her mind groaned in agony over that one. Too nice like her father. "Yes alot has changed since we last laid eyes on one another hasn't it? " She slowly moved around Ashe, slowly circling her. "And what of any stallion suitors? Please tell me you didn't turn out like your sister?" Aita raised a brow as she stopped in front of Ashe, waiting for her response

( 293 words)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:30 am
Ashe never took her eyes of her mother, if she was a predator before being cursed as a shifter, she was doubly so now and while Ashe wasn't afraid (or if she was, she'd never show it), she was very aware that even before her mother was... this ... she could end up having to fight for her life if Aita deemed her unworthy, just as she herself treated her own offspring. She actually growled when Aita mentioned Stallion encounters and then stopped.

"AS IF" she snapped, how DARE Aita compare her to that... that... that.... TRAITOR to their kind, she practically spat on the ground in between her and the cursed nightmare, her tail lashing angrily, not for the first time, wishing she'd been blessed with the flames others in her family had, flames her offspring had that she lacked, yet another reason she drove them all off in the end. "No mother... i am NOTHING like her" she snarled, baring her teeth at the other mare, "there was a moment of weakness and believe me i have paid the price for that" She didn't care about the male child but her daughters, she had attempted to train "They too were weak, useless things, they have been warned never to show their faces to me again" she didn't need to mention that the warning had been accompanied by violence on her part, especially towards Vesta..."They betrayed our kind, they will not be met with anything but death if i see them again" she retorted, her eyes blazing with anger and aggression.

(261 words)  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:33 am
Aita noticed the growl and raised a brow for a moment, fanged teeth snapped back, gnashing at Ashe, a hellish expression replacing the inquiring one she wore mere moments before. Her flames grew more intense with heat and light. What was once crackling, now sounded like a roar. "You will show respect when you speak to me Ashe. I very well could end your existence here and now!" she snarled her threat, her voice raising with intensity as the flames swirled around her. She was truly a terrifying sight to behold in the strange and eerie darkness that threatened to consume their home.

And just as quickly as it had come, the flames began to disperse and crackle softly once more. Her blazing red eyes were locked with Ashe's. But anger no longer burned in them. No.....instead they shone with pride. Finally, here was a daughter who wasn't weak. She had remembered her lessons. "I too had a moment of weakness once" her voice hissed as she remembered Daray and she turned her head for a moment, looking off into the distance. "I would have killed your sister if not for your father running away with her." She turned her gaze back to meet Ashe's once more. "But you, you clearly are strong. Not weak like her. Should I ever meet any of your siblings again, they will all be met with a gruesome and bloody death. You are the only one worthy of the nightmare blood that courses in your veins" Aita understood Ashe's anger about her offspring. She too had felt the same anger and disappointment. But that had changed this darkened day.....

(275 words)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:56 am
Without meaning to or even really thinking about it, for a moment, Ashe flinched and took a single step backwards at her mother's fury, but she was her mother's daughter and she stood her ground, refusing to apologise, she knew that the simple act of stepping back would be the respect/fear her mother wished to see and that was all Ashe was willing to concede to the firey mare, since she was well aware that even before Aita had become a shifter, the Nightmare was fully able to kill her, not just able either but willing, if she showed any weakness.

Ashe wrinkled her nose at mention of her father and sister, "yes well... thankfully the stallion i chose didn't steal mine away, i never gave him the opportunity, but they were weak, the male child was worthless, i had hopes for the females but they both disappointed me" she sneered, disgusted at how weak they were, they didn't deserve to carry her bloodline, especially that Vesta, the girl had pretended, she'd betrayed Ashe more than the mare was willing to tell her mother about lest the nightmare think less of her than she already did.

"Worthy yes mother, i suppose, even though i lack the outward flames, there is fire and ash in my heart" she answered, again, bitter than she lacked that particular element "It does make eating meat somewhat more difficult though, since it's much easier when it's cooked" she sighed, just for a second in disappointment, somewhere, very VERY deep down, unknown to her, there was a sliver of a foal that wished her mother to be proud of her, not that her self esteem needed it, but that little foal self somewhere, buried so deep in her soul, wanted Aita's approval.

(297 words)  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:01 pm
Aita noticed Ashe flinch as she took a step back. Her eyes blazed and her flames crackled a little higher at the implication she let their father take Ember away before she could kill her. "I didn't allow anything" she sneered in response. "How is it then that they escaped your wrath? " She quirked a brow, wondering if Ashe had a moment of weakness, or perhaps she was tricked, or perhaps another interfered. "Nonetheless, I have no doubt you will deliver a bloody and painful death should they dare to show their faces again."

Aita was proud of Ashe, even though she had let the weak and unworthy escape and live....for now. Aita smiled sinisterly, "And that is why your name is Ashe my dear." She looked around as the darkness began to lift and light began to streak across the sky. "It seems this strange darkness is over......Shall we hunt then my dear? My flames can cook a meal for the both of us" LIfe slowly came back as the light forced away the darkness, birds began to sing and animals began to scurry about. Aita looked at Ashe, waiting

(191 words)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:10 pm
Ashe narrowed her eyes, loathe to invite trouble by antagonising her mother anymore than she had, she wasn't afraid, but she wasn't stupid either, no good came from testing the patience of a Shifter like her mother, charmed or not. "The one i THOUGHT was worthy of our bloodline tricked me, she stole her brother and sister away on the pretence she 'lost' them while she was training, something i didn't found out until she too, left, damn her hide" she spat and drew a deep groove into the ground with her hoof in irritation as she explained why she ... misplaced, her wayward children.

"Ashes is all i would leave behind if i had the power you hold Mother" she said, not a dig but a simple observation. "A hunt?" she mused "Why not, i am hungry and this strangeness across the sun seems to have sent many critters into hiding" She dipped her head and gestured for Aita to lead "After you" her mouth turned into a quirk, she wasn't about to turn her back to the Nightmare. They would hunt, they would feast, then part ways as normal for their family, perhaps next time they met, they could each boast of the strength of the next bunch of offspring.

FIN

(216 words)
Total - 1724 words  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff