Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] [October RP Game] Omens of Myths? (Hakuron & Armitage)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:45 am
Armitage was walking towards what he assumed to be the center of the forest. He had gotten ok at finding his way around the Kawani lands. He shifted his weight as he walked through the lands. He felt like something was off but he couldn't quite put his hoof on what it was. Not being able to see definitely put him at a bit of a disadvantage. He held out hope that the healer Irina had mentioned previously would eventually be able to find a way to cure his blindness, though he would be ok if things remained the same as well. The things he could feel almost seemed like some of the animals and insects around them were.... Scared? That didn't seem right but he paused a bit before heading on again.

Suddenly he bumped into something. It was something hard but yet it gave a bit, and smelled like teas and ashes. He wrinkled his face in confusion but offered an apology all the same. "Im so sorry... I did not mean to bump into you..." he said this not fully knowing whether he had bumped into another or if he had just bumped into another tree or rock or something.

Hakuron had been walking in the forest heading back towards the Clan Lands the the far north. They were hidden among the mountains and he knew the way well. He had made quite a few trips back to his homelands at this point. He wasn't sure how his parents specifically his mom would feel when he returned home, but he knew it was something he needed to do. He sighed to himself as he walked. He was thinking to himself as he noticed it seemed to get slightly darker. There was a good bit of sky visible through the autumn trees. That's when he noticed it. It was small but he could see there was something in front of the sun. He knew he couldn't stare at it for long but... it seemed to be ever so slowly.... moving? That couldn't be right. He stopped and just watched the sky. He was trying not to stare at the sun but at the same point watch to see what was going on.

Hakuron was fascinated by the events unfolding around him. He had no idea what exactly was happening but it fascinated him. He was always intrigued by things like this. Mysterious and mystical things. If he had stayed in the Clan lands and if he had been born to any other family he may have gone down a path to become an oracle of his clan. He wondered what kind of an omen this might be. He watched as the event kept happened. Whatever it was kept moving across the sun. Slowly blocking everything out.

This was when he felt something just as large as he was bump right into him. "Ooof...." lowly came out of his mouth. He looked at the one who bumped into him and shook his head. He had seen a variety of different things in the Kawani lands but he was not sure he had seen anything like this... this soquili had... a plant... growing from his butt... he was taken aback and silent for a while as he processed what he was seeing. He watched as the plant licked at a bug flying near it. Then he heard the voice that went with it. Oh, the other was blind. That explains the bumping, though he wasn't one to talk since he also had been staring up at the sky and not where he was going.

"It's Perfectly fine! I too was not watching my surroundings... I was focusing on the sky and the... item... moving across the sun...." he figured it would be best to at least explain verbally what was going on for the blind companion he now had found.

Armitage shook his head as Seymore did as was want to do on his rump. His ears kept moving, constantly taking in the sounds of the surrounding forest. He knew he needed to keep aware now that he had bumped into someone because he did not want to do that again. He hated bumping into people but he also knew he couldn't always avoid it. He mentally berated himself as he almost missed the other starting to speak.

So the other had been watching the sky. What did he mean there was something moving in front of the sun? Was it like a cloud? Or was it something more ominous? He was slightly frustrated in himself for not being able to see what it was with his own eyes. The place he had escaped from had been one where they ran constant experiments on him. They hadn't told him much but he did remember the sky and the sun. He knew well what they used to look like. It was memories like those that kept him moving forward and thinking that maybe it wasn't hopeles that he was blind forever more.

"What kind of an object?" He asked in his confused voice. "Do you mean like a cloud?" His naivety was showing through this one statement and he regretted opening his mouth. He sighed to himself as he lifted his head in the direction the sky would be. He noted that he couldn't feel the full warmth that he usually would feel through this forest on his face. "What.... what do you think it means?" He asked following up his previous statement with something maybe slightly less naive.

Hakuron watched him for a time and then looked back to the sky. The object had moved to cover about a third of the sun at this point. It was moving slowly but they had spent some time quietly thinking and processing before the other spoke again. He seemed to be asking if it was a cloud. This made Haku laugh. He chuckled as he got his composure back. He knew the object wasn't a cloud but he wasn't quite sure what it was exactly. The old oracles had spoken of a time of darkness. Where for just a bit or just a day the sun would be blocked out and this is when flames would burn the brightest. Could this be the day they were talking about? What did the flames mean? Were they literal flames or were they figurative. Though living with the Phoenix blooded and the dragon blooded clans he figured it could go either way. He realized the other had asked what he thought it could be. He honestly wasn't sure but he knew that it shouldn't be a terrible Omen since everything else that day had been fairly normal. Haku was always able to keep his cool through most of the problematic problems he encountered. He was always the calm and collected one. Its why his father had granted him the crown prince title and not had him and his brother challenge for the title. His brother was calm but did not want the spotlight whatsoever. His brother just wanted to live in the Clan Lands and help people. He really just wanted to be left alone to do whatever he wanted and Haku was similar. He didn't want to be king yet and he didn't want to be tied down yet.

He realized he had been quiet for quite a bit as he had been watching the sky. He glanced at the other and realized his head was also facing the sky.

"I'm not sure... the old Oracles from my Clan once talked about a "Time of darkness" where something would obscure the sun and bring about darkness..." he paused glancing back up at the sky. "They said that flames would burn brighter during the darkness.... I... dont really know what they had meant by that....." he felt bad for not having all of the answers for the newcomer. "Im Hakuron by the way...."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:01 pm
Armitage kept moving his ears around he was listening to the sounds of the forest. As well as the occassional slurping sounds of Seymore. He sighed. He hoped this new stranger wouldn't be scared or weirded out by his companion. They had scared and freaked out quite a few others... especially when Seymore would send Bees or something after the mean ones. He sighed again.

So it wasn't a cloud, he tilted his head towards the other. It was some thing that neither of them knew what it was that was starting to block the sun. For Armitage it didn't really matter if something blocked the sun. It wasn't like he could see it anyways. He would regret the void of warmth he would get by basking in the rays of the sun but it wasn't the end all be all for him. He wasn't super bothered by the disappearance of the sun, but he was considerate for those that were upset for it. So there were tales of this happening before. That meant it couldn't be to bad since if it happened before then it was clearly not the end of the world. This made him relax all the more. Then he heard the others name. Awesome now he had a name to a voice.

"I am Armitage and the plant is Seymore... thank you for telling me about your story... that gives me the assurance that this can't be anything super bad. Its happened before and others survived." His helpless optimistic personality was showing. He lifted his head towards the sky again. He could hear that things were starting to get quiet. It was as though night time was just coming early. He smiled at his new companion.

Hakuron had been going between watching the sky and watching his new companion. He just heard the other say his name was Armitage, and the plant is Seymore. This brought up some other questions but he buried those for the moment. His companion was almost more intriguing to him than the Sun situation. He listened to Armitage's explanation over why it helped to calm him. It made sense. If there were others to tell the tale then it couldn't be a super bad thing. Since if it had been an end there would not have been others left to tell the tale to future generations.

"You're right... that makes a lot of sense. Thank you... now we just get to... experience" he caught himself about to say See and corrected it before his mouth made him an a**. "What's Happening... then who knows... mayhaps we tell the tale to future generations...." he turned his head back up to the sky.

It was now almost fully covered and Haku was noticing that things were starting to quiet down. It seemed as the item moved across the sun the world started to quiet down and almost become silent. It was odd, but it wasn't super unnerving for Haku.

Armitage listened to Hakuron speaking. He had a really good point. They were now going to be able to tell the new generations what this was so that if it happened in their lifetime it wouldn't be something for them to worry about. This would hopefully bring some comfort to the next generation the same way it brought comfort to himself and Hakuron. He noticed that things got even more quiet. The almost utter silence was slightly unnerving. He didn't know what to do without his sense of hearing and it was a very odd sensation. He didn't freak out he just stayed over near Hakuron and they rode out the experience together.

"Where are you headed from here if I may ask?" Spoke up Armitage to break up some of the eery silence.

Hakuron noticed how quiet it got. It was slightly unnerving to him but all in all he figured the creatures of the day were thinking it was night time and the creatures of the night were confused or still asleep because there was not the light from the stars or the moon to guide them. He stood next to Armitage not wanting to move and leave his new companion alone.

Thats when he heard his new companion ask him where he was headed. "Im heading back to my homelands... Its a bit of a journey... but I should go home and check in...." he looked at Armitage again and decided to ask him. "If you don't have anything you need to do... you are welcome to come with me.... if you would like." He knew his mother would take in everyone and anyone so he didn't mind making the offer.

Armitage brought his head back down to Hakuron and listened to what he was saying. He didn't have anywhere he needed to be and was just kinda wandering aimlessly around the kawani lands to see if anyone had any memories of ideas of where he came from. He was still looking for that potentially lost family he couldn't remember.

"I would enjoy that.... Thank you. I will gladly accompany you to your homelands... once this phenomenon is completed of course...." he figured the other probably wouldn't want to travel without light anyways.

It seemed just like that... the weird sun phenomenon was done for the two of them.

Complete!! <3 2,216 words  

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers