Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
predictable fillers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how predictable do you find the fillers?
  OMFG!!! A STAR VILLAGE TOTALL SURPRISE!!!!
  I only get surprized when people show off thier new techniques.
  I find that if i think about naruto for more than 2 hours in a week, i no longer need to watch the show cause i can almost get every event without breaking a sweat.
View Results

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:33 am
OK i have only seen the first 10 minutes or so of the newest episode i am going to make my predictions on this saga. OK, first of all, that meteor star thingy is going to get stolen. I almsot garuntee you it is going to be by some one from the village, probably that kid that got sick in the begining. She probably does it to prove that she is worth something and if the Star village wont recognize that, then some other village should. The people from the other viallage will probably get the stone and belive themselves invincible then they will do somethign stupid like double cross the sick kid or say something like "Now we must kill all those toher Star village people" or something and Naruto will give some emotional speech about how what he did was wrong and that he is betraying his friends and that he should get beat up. Then they will liketeam up or something and get back the star. and it will all end with the pidgeon pooping on Tsunade's head....cause that is funny. I am almost willing to put 500 gold sayng that most if not all these events will happen, any takers?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:26 am
Owenlars2
OK i have only seen the first 10 minutes or so of the newest episode i am going to make my predictions on this saga. OK, first of all, that meteor star thingy is going to get stolen. I almsot garuntee you it is going to be by some one from the village, probably that kid that got sick in the begining. She probably does it to prove that she is worth something and if the Star village wont recognize that, then some other village should. The people from the other viallage will probably get the stone and belive themselves invincible then they will do somethign stupid like double cross the sick kid or say something like "Now we must kill all those toher Star village people" or something and Naruto will give some emotional speech about how what he did was wrong and that he is betraying his friends and that he should get beat up. Then they will liketeam up or something and get back the star. and it will all end with the pidgeon pooping on Tsunade's head....cause that is funny. I am almost willing to put 500 gold sayng that most if not all these events will happen, any takers?

GREAT now i don't have to watch the fillers anymore
now WHAT am i gonna do on thursday XD xd  

V_Dash

Reveler

4,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:44 am
well you could still watch the fillers for that all mighty compelling dialouge. Or that million dollar animation. Or that allmighty unique music that seems so new in every episode. Oh wait a tick, the filler's have crap dialouge, s**t for animation, and the same music has been around since the first dozen episodes. well bat s**t. yeah you can do something else thursday liek watch survivor, my name is earl, and the office.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:51 pm
yeah the fillers are pretty predictable.  

Hatake_gaiden

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:45 am
ok i got this one wrong. but i was close in some respects and what is happening here was in a close second to possible thing that will happen.  
Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games