2.Demonstrate teaching someone a game that you made up.

User Image

Buttercup had been bored lately, and today was no different as she lay in the soft green grass. She closed her eyes and felt a gentle breeze on her face, the sun warming her skin. She could almost feel the tension in her body melting away. Just then she sensed a gentle nudge on her head, and as she turned around she saw a wonderful sight. Karoi was home! They had been away for only a week to visit family, but it felt like an eternity.

"Karoi," she shouted happily as she nudged them back with a smile, "I am so happy you are back!" Karoi smiled and nodded showing they were happy they were back home too.

Just then an idea popped into Buttercup's head, "I know let's play this new game I came up with. How does that sound?" Karoi thought it over for a minute and responded excitedly, "I'd love to!"

"Yay! So here's how it works. You sing a verse from the song currently playing on your headphones, and the other person guesses what song it is! I call it 'Guess that tune'. I tried playing it by myself but it really needed two players."

Karoi nodded in understanding and said, "That sounds fun! I'll start first!" With that Karoi hit play on their headphones and attempted to sing, "All my life I've been searching for something Something never comes never leads to nothing." As she finished she waited to hear Buttercup's guess.
"Hmmm, is it All My Life by Foo Fighters?" Buttercup guessed turning her head to the side. Karoi nodded and jumped for joy. "Yes, you guessed it right! Awesome job! My turn my turn!"

Buttercup got excited and got ready for her turn. She could not wait to play this game as long as the sun was up. Thankfully she knew her friend would not either, and so her boring day turned into a wonderful adventure!

Word Count: 324