Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:40 pm
This is a private RP with my Soquili, Ra'Avyn. Please DO NOT post without permission!

User Image

Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:01 pm
This was absolutely ridiculous. Absurd! Just when he thought fate was being nice to him THIS happens! Why? Why is it always me?! Ra’Avyn thought to himself as he ran at full speed. He darted in and out of clearings, dodge around thick trees and thin trees, barreled through streams, but for all of that he could still hear it. The one creature that he never believed he’d ever encounter in his entire life. It had been legend. A myth. Just a nursery story to warn young foals against acting out. Except it wasn’t simply a story or myth. Oh no, the creature chasing after him right now was very much alive and real. “Why me?!” The blue and white stallion couldn’t help but ask again, this time aloud.

Clawed and hooved feet pounded against the earth. His breathing came in ragged gasps. His legs carried him as fast as they could. Yet the sound of another behind him never left. On and on he pushed. He willed himself to go faster and then faster still. As afraid as he was, as dire as the situation seemed, he didn’t want to be lunch for some monstrous creature that had lain in wait for its prey. He’d survived too much already, been through so many trials and tribulations. Now, when he felt he might finally be overcoming his issues, there came this to try and finish him off.

NO! Rage burst forth, cycling throughout his body. It spurred him onward. This wasn’t the end of him. He deserved to see happiness. And it was so close. He’d finally met someone who brought that feeling. He wasn’t about to let it go. Faster. Faster! Faster!! Ra’Avyn wove through the terrain with an agility he didn’t even realize he had, using nature and his speed to his advantage. Finally, the sounds of his pursuer began to recede. They grew fainter and fainter with every passing minute, but he was not about to let up anytime soon. He would run until he felt he’d die from it…or until he came upon trustworthy individuals. Whichever came first. Then and only then would he collapse to the ground and rest.

FIN

WC: 364  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash