Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[SRP] April RP: "cute"? things and games (Wispin & Healee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Morning_stars

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Prompt: Spring has sprung and new plants have begun growing. You find a plant that you've never seen before. Did you plant it? Or did it come by accident or design? What's it supposed to do if you know and if you don't what do you think it'll do?

Wispin was wandering around still a bit confused about what happened earlier in the forest. He was glad he was able to escape but he had a feeling it wasn’t completely over yet. To calm down he walked over to a flower field he knew he was close by to. He had been there before and he knew the nice looking field would help him to calm down. This time of the year it was going to look beautiful anyway with tons of pretty flowers growing and blooming there now.

It didn’t take long for him to find it and see familiar flowers everywhere. Some were really colorful and looked very nice. Some of them where favorites of him. This time however he saw a new plant a new flower he hadn’t seen before. It looked really beautiful and had lot of colors but the flowers were still really small and there were also a lot of buds that still needed to bloom. It looked like this flower was still growing and not at it prettiest and biggest yet. He didn’t want to come near the flower. Partly to now accidently damage it because he wanted to see it grow and hopefully turn beautiful and partly because he wasn’t sure if the plant and flower where dangerous. He had a feeling it may be very poisonous but he wasn’t sure. He did hope the flower would show it’s true beauty later as he was very sure this was going to be best flower he ever saw and that is may be his next favorite. It was probably harmless anyway so he was worrying over nothing. He left the flower to look and all the other plants and flowers on the field to admire those too.

He was going back to the new flower soon to see if anything changed. Maybe it was indeed going to look as great as he hoped. In a good mood he left the flower field completely forgetting about what happened earlier.

(336 words)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:18 pm
Prompt: Out on a walk, you see a small bunny. Look! How cute! Wait, does it have blood on it's coat? That's a very strange look on it's face....

Then right before your eyes, the rabbit shifts into a grinning feral The only option is to run. It's the legendary, you thought mythical, Rabbit of Caerbannog. (Remember she is not an NPC and she does exist. You cannot control her in the RP, which is why you have to run. She's looking at you like you're in next batch of indigestion. Run!

User Image

Healee was just walking around on the plains after a really nice day. He had spend it with friends playing games and telling each other silly stories. He had also been in a race with his friends which he won. He could be really fast if he wanted to. He was alone now and taking an evening walk.

He was in a really good mood until he saw something small in the distance. It looked hurt and it definitely needed help. He was sure it was bleeding and didn’t look so good. He wasn’t sure what it was or how bad it was as he was still far away. He quickly came closer and saw it was a cute poor little rabbit that seemed to need help. Just as he came close enough to help it suddenly changed and look quite dangerous suddenly.

Healee didn’t see this one coming and started to panic. He needed to get away here now and fast. He started to gallop away at full speed not daring to look back. He had no idea if the creatures was following but he was too scared to look back. He just wanted to keep running as fast as he could just in case it was following him. He was in total panic and could feel his heart racing and he was breathing really heavy out of pure terror. He was now running even faster than when he raced his friends! He ran and ran till he started to get tired. He started to run a little slower and with all his courage turned around and looked back. He saw nothing… He slowed down even more and even stopped walking. He looked around really carefully inspecting everything on movement or if he was anything that looked like blood while still breathing very heavy. He didn’t see or hear anything strange. If it had been following him it had stopped doing to.

He realized he didn’t have to run anymore and his heart stopped racing as he finally calmed down. It looked like Healee was save again.

(348 words)  

Morning_stars

Morning_stars

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:06 pm
Promt: Demonstrate teaching someone a game that you made up.

Healee & Wispin

Today Healee was going to learn Wispin a game he made up earlier. He really hoped that Wispin would like the game. Healee had made 8 big squares on the ground and put their names and a flower picture in each square. He then waited for Wispin to arrive because he wasn’t here yet. Healee was standing here all alone preparing the game so they could try it as soon as he arrived.

Wispin came walking towards Healee really slowly as he wasn’t in a hurry. This was a lazy day were they were just going to play some simple games together. At least he hoped the games would be easy. Wispin saw the squares and the flower pictures and was a bit surprised. Looked like the were going to play a new sort of game? “Hey hello Healee, is this going to be a treasure hunt?” he asked curiously. It really did seem like one. One with flowers.

“Hello there Wispin! Looks like you’re slow today which isn’t going to make you win” he laughed. “It is some sort of treasure hunt but with a few twists. We are going to look for the flowers on the pictures and bring them here fast. But there is more.” He pointed at a few rocks that he had collected for the game. They were going to use those too. “First you need to trow a rock at the quares and the one he lands on or is the closest to is the first flower you have to look for. If it’s on a even square you have to look for the other flowers on even squares before you can look for the ones on uneven squares and the other way around.”

"So if my rock lands on quare 2 with the blue flower picture I have to find the blue flower first and then look for the flowers on 4, 6 and 8 before the ones on 1, 3, 5 and 7?" he asked "After I find the even ones I can start looking for the ones on the uneven ones, right? Doesn’t sound to difficult. I bet you win if you are the first one to find them all." He actually like the game even if it was just some sort of treasure hunt.

"That is correct Healee replied first to one you landed on and the other even of uneven numbers and then the rest. You indeed win when you are the first one to find all the flowers." Healee was happy to see Wispin seemed to like the game and didn’t think it was too complicated. He added. "When you find the correct flower put it in the square and cross of your name. The winner of this game wins all found flowers and goes home with a pretty flower bouquet. Hope you like it."

"I really do like it and I want that bouquet so I’m going to win!" And of course he did win. Walking home with pretty flowers he said goodbye to Healee. “See you next time! I hope to play this game again soon I really like it."

“Next time I’m going to win” Healee replied laughing walking away from Wispin as they both went home.

(540 words)  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff