Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Second Year Classes
Charms II (1/4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:42 am
Start of Charms 2 2062-2063 Classes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:43 am
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
(Ravenclaw Alumna)(Half Nymph)(Metal Charmer)(Professor of Charms Years 1-3)

The classroom was overflowing with plants from the benign muggle plants, to poisonous, and even a few young mandrakes. Despite the green that seemed to blossom as Lola spoke she was not the herbology professor. She was teaching Charms to the youngest of the students of Hogwarts, this period would be her second years. She hoped they had a solid foundation from last year but with so much to learn this year, Lola did not feel it was wise to review from the year before. To do a proper review could take multiple classes and would hardly put her in her students' good graces.

Lola had placed on each place for a student the Syllabus and waited at the podium with a smile. Satisfied her students were settled (except the one or two late students that were always bound to happen in Lola's opinion), she began, "Good morning. I am Lola Ye your new Charms professor. I trust you have a grasp on the wonders and capabilities of Charms and wish to jump right into practical work. On your desks you will find the syllabus but you can review that at a later time."

Second Year Syllabus
                                              [ ] Scourgify
                                              [ ] Aresto Momentum
                                              [ ] Flame-Freezing Charm
                                              [ ] Diffindo

"Today we will be learning Scourgify. Think of it as a cheat to cleaning your room,"
                                              Lola began. "Scourgify is a cleaning spell for washing things. Obviously not the most entertaining of spells but the time it can save you will allow you to do things that matter more."

"The incantation is pronounced SKUR-ji-fy and is paired with the following wand movement:"

User Image

After demonstrating the movement for Scourgify, Lola waved her wand and in front of each student appeared a tub of dirty dishes she had borrowed from the Kitchens after a small fight with the house elves. "But students should not be washing dishes" was their argument.

Smiling, Lola said, "You may begin. I will be walking around the classroom in case you have any questions. And on a side note, I want all of you to know we will be having next week's class at the quidditch pitch. Dress appropriately."

................................................................................................................

Time: 2062-2063 Hogwarts Year

{OoC: }

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Second Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2