Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
In short, it’s okay to not be okay. Say it again. it’s okay to not be okay If you’re mad, sad, or whatever it’s okay to express that from time to time–it’s even healthy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:24 am
Eya stomped through the undergrowth, her claws struggling against the undergrowth as she scrambled for purchase. Hot tears welled in her eyes – what had initially started as rage had settled into a furious waterfall of tears cascading down her face. What had she done? She’d… left. Run away. Her mother’s face – haunted, broken, shattered – flashed through her mind. Guilt coursed through her as a sob wracked its way through her body. Hot, blazing, sharp guilt. Stabbing through every inch of her. But at the same time… freedom?

Her footsteps stumbled to a halt as she gasped for breath, the tears streaming freely down her face. Her emotions were a whirlwind: elation, guilt, fear, fury. A stupendous crescendo roaring through her ears, deafening her. She sunk to the ground, succumbing to the feelings, too overwhelmed to keep going or even think or breathe. Her stomach twisted within her, her heart beat a loud drum that was all she could hear as sob after sob wracked through her. It'll be okay. She told herself mentally. It’ll be okay. We’ll figure it out. It’s better this way. I…. I’ll be okay. She closed her eyes, fighting with herself for a moment.

Eventually her shoulders slumped as she gave up, letting herself feel it all. Picturing Sakura’s face. Fear of the future. Fear of what she should do. It all poured through her. And she gave herself one last thought before wordless emotion fully took over.

I’m not okay…

… but I’ll figure it out.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items