Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Morning_stars

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:54 pm
User Image
Prompt
People do a lot of things in the name of love. Is it wrong to protect someone you love from a horrible truth or should they be given all the information even if it's terrible? That's for you to decide. But once you know, ...well you can't take it back

This RP is between platonic friends (no secret feelings here!). Think your best friend, your person, your ride or die.... They've kept something from you and you've just found out. Your friend says it was to protect you. It wasn't something you had to know, but once you know it changes things. It can be a secret as big or small as you want. But how do you feel about it? Are you glad they kept it from you? Did they do the right thing? Do you understand their intentions and does that make it okay? Or are you pissed?

And what happens next?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:11 pm
Rozemary was walking around looking for one of her friends. Actually she was looking for one of her very best friends! She hadn’t seen her for a while and that was strange. She had a feeling that something was wrong and was worried. She was really good friends with a small yellowish Usdia she used to be with all the time called Little but she hadn’t seen her for a while now. It really felt to her that something was very wrong and she needed to find her friend right now. Where could she be? She had visited all the places she could usually find her but she hadn’t been there. Does this mean anything? Did she leave without telling anyone and where they not really friends anymore?

Rozemary was about to give up and go back home extremely sad when she heard something behind her. She heard hooves and someone breathing really close by. She heard a familiar voice she “Wait!” very softly and turned around to see Little standing there. Rozemary was so very relieved to see her friend standing there. She was there and didn’t leave and she didn’t sounds angry or anything at all either. “Little so there you are” She said happily “I have been looking for you everywhere today. Where have you been?” she said so sounding a bit worried and it looked like she had a reason to be worried. Something on Littles face told her that something was not all right with her. Little hesitated to give her an answer and she seemed to not like the fact Rozemary sounded worried. She looked sorry for that.

Little finally softly replied almost unhearable “I’m so sorry you looked everyhere for me and I wasn’t there. I have been hiding from you. Hiding something from you…” she looked up to her friend and continued “I should have told you a while ago but I have not be doing well for a while.” She sighed and frowned “I kept saying to you I was fine but I wasn’t and I probably should have told you… But I didn’t”

Now Rozemary was very worried. Her friend had been doing well and didn’t tell her? She hadn’t noticed anything and was now feeling guilty had she wasn’t aware of her friend feeling bad. “You didn’t tell me?” she replied to her friend “What is going on? Is it really bad? Do you feel really bad and is it because of me?” she kept asking questions but Little just shook her head and made it clear it was not because of Rozemary

“No, don’t think that” Little said “You really didn’t do anything wrong. It is not because of you. I did something really wrong by not telling you what was going on” she looked ad Rozemary and finally revealed what was going on “I have been really really ill to a point that it looked like I maybe wasn’t going to make it and I lied to you saying I wasn’t really all this sick” she looked at her friend desperate and added “I really really didn’t want to worry you and I though I was going to be okay in they end”

Rozemary was shocked to hear this and felt both sad but also offended that her friend hadn’t told her this. How could she not have noticed this? “What if you indeed didn’t make it? You would just have disappeared from my life without me knowing what had happened! I would have thought you hated me somehow and left! That you where really angry at me for something and me not knowing why!” she started to sound angry now but she didn’t want to be. She was just really happy that her friend was NOT angry at her and didn’t hate her and she now finally knew what was going on. But was she going to be okay? “How … how are you doing now? Are getting better?” She asked it feeling scared for the answer but thankfully the answer from Little was positive.

“I feel a lot better now and I now know I will be alright again soon. I’m so sorry that I didn’t tell you before. I didn’t want you to worry but I also didn’t want to hurt you like I did now. I don’t hate you! And I made it through so we can spent more time together now. If we are still friends now.” Little sounded a bit unsure about the last part.

Rozemary didn’t have to think long and immediately answered with “Of course we are still friends. I only wish I knew earlier so I could have been there for you as a real friend. So you didn’t have to go thought this all alone like you did now. I would have been there for you as a real friend should do” She really begged her friend now “Please tell what is going on from now on so we could take whatever challenge together. Never stand alone again okay?” She smiled and added “That way we can stay best friend forever”

Rozemary was really relieved now that she knew what was going on and that Little was going to be okay. Little promised to her that she was going to be honest to Rozemary from now on even if the news was really bad. But next time they were going to help each other. Stand by each other side without hiding things. That was what they were friend for. That was all that mattered in
the end.

(929 Words)  

Morning_stars

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas