Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Southern Conventions
MomoCon 2024!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steamy Techno

Partying Streaker

11,050 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:05 am
Hello peeps! Is anyone else going to MomoCon this year?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:32 am
my friend got into the artist alley and i have family in the area, so i plan on going! personally im really looking forward to that mystery skulls show. it will be my first momocon! emotion_yatta  

flyttadig

Versatile Shapeshifter

18,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Gender Swap 100

Steamy Techno

Partying Streaker

11,050 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:13 am
flyttadig
my friend got into the artist alley and i have family in the area, so i plan on going! personally im really looking forward to that mystery skulls show. it will be my first momocon! emotion_yatta

I think you'll have a lot of fun! There are so many super cool and nice people that go there. There's also a HUGE party in the courtyard every night if that's your sort of thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:27 am
Steamy Techno
flyttadig

I think you'll have a lot of fun! There are so many super cool and nice people that go there. There's also a HUGE party in the courtyard every night if that's your sort of thing.

i love afterparties and dances so that definitely piques my interest! super excited to check out the scene! ive been traveling further out of state for cons in the past few years and i love seeing the different communities each area attracts. ill be sure to check the schedules when theyre posted!  

flyttadig

Versatile Shapeshifter

18,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Gender Swap 100
Southern Conventions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items