Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Can't stop me now

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 5:53 pm
Only hours prior to Money in the Bank, Cyrus awaits in a nearby hotel conference room. Sitting to his right, is the hand of Power, Mirage.

The King of Beasts drums his fingertips over the tabletop as he thinks to himself and awaits the arrival of his siblings. Several factors would have to be addressed and dealt with tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:08 pm
Luca and Emiko Sone-Leone waltz into the room, arms linked; Emiko whispering lovely words to her beloveds ear.
Causing the blue haired beauty to giggle and face to bloom in blush!
At sudden sight of her brother, Cyrus's serious state!
Luca fastly squared up, swatting her wife to do the same!

The two quietly take seat at the lavishly long table of luxurious roller lounge chairs in genuine leather!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:38 pm
Cyrus shook his head as the two entered and turned his wrist over to glance at his watch. Of course, Luis would be the last one to show. Just then the door swung open.

"Eyyy!" The Mega Lion stepped through the door followed by the Atomic Monster. "The booze here sucks, but at least it's cheap and still better than being in Saudi Arabia!" Luis motioned to Axel who held up a 12-bottle case of beer. "Axel won these last night off a couple of Mounties in a b***h slapping contest! Let's just say we should proooobably leave town after the show."

The Lion's mouth hung open as he held out his cigar, staring his brother. "What?" Who the hell walks into a meeting like that? He looks like he's about to say something else, but pauses as he glances over to notice Emily strolling in after them.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:53 pm
Unlike the rambunctiously loud and tasteless entrance of fashionably late, Mega Lion; Emily Love, epically inconspicuously as possible.
Dusting and fixing her white suit of professional business attire, appropriately respecting the state of business!

Emily silently found her place, two seats away from the infatuated couple, and across from a pair that just were not inebriated enough to cease their chugging!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:41 pm
"Right." The Lion shook his head as everyone was now finally seated.
"Tonight is the night, we're taking the fight to Cartwright and ending things once and for all."
He took a breath as he his cigar across the ashtray in front of him, still unlit.
"Of course, he pulled out half his team, so Mirage and I will take things from here."

"I'm done tolerating the likes of him, or anyone else trying to hold this family back. I'm going to send that message tonight."
The Lion leaned back in his chair as he contemplated.
"After that, there's likes of Fox or Drako to deal with in the future. There is the Money in the Bank tonight, as well as the reinstated Intercontinental title."

"Power held the gold here before, and I plan on making it happen again. It all starts with tonight."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:05 pm
"Oh. Tonight is the night." Perked up Emily Love, leaning slightly forward to be heard and seen more clearly.

"I trust it hasn't been forgotten, the promised favor in my overcomence, against your brother, Luis." Giving glimpse over at her previous opponent.
"In careful consideration, having more than just a joyride of yours." With a clasping of hands, Emily gave a brief point of finger towards Cyrus.

"Or a maid, I need not that." Love made sure to add. Emily grew a loud smile!
"A grand beer bashing weekend party of epic proportions! The hottest artists to perform at Cyrus Leone's own humble abode! Full access to the private bar!"

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:35 pm
The Mega Lion lit up from the request. "******** yes! We can end the summer off with a bang!"

"I like it, at least it will be local." Luca chimed in as she started to stand.

The King of Beasts leaned forward in the chair, placing his forearms on the desk. He wasn't too fond of the idea of sharing his private stock, but the party could be a beneficial investment as well. "Within reason with the bands, but done."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:47 pm
Wearing a beaming smile, so proud of herself! Looking from Cyrus to Luis, "Great! You bring the drinks, I'll gather the.. um." Love glanced hesitantly at Luca..
"I'll provide the brownies and cookies." Her eyes darted back to Luis and gave a wink.

Emiko began to follow her Bewty Blue's lead, yet sent a suspicious eye to Emily.

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces