Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
The way - GBL Promo, planned

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:59 pm
The sound of laughter would take the arena as the titantron would reveal GBL, split into his four faces: Lotus, Lunar, Dark Lotus, and Totality. The top left screen holding the top left side of Lotus would spread out and reveal the full face of the blue Lotus Eclipse. As he took a few steps back with a hand lifting to put on the feathered cap, he would crack a grin.

"I'm here..."

The famed electric drums would begin to play out that would be followed by the screech of a guitar, Black Water would play out with Lotus taking the stage. A calm and steady walk as he moved along to the beat. As he walked along the ramp, he would turn and walk backwards with his arms extended out in his cross, and showing the blue moon tagged with his name on the back of his sleeveless vest. Turning back around, he would be before the ring and able to slide on in. Up on his feet, he would remove the hat for a brief moment to show a microphone on the top of his head. A switch would be flipped with his hand tapping the mic to make sure it was working properly. Tap... tap.... tap

"Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters lend me your precious ears and allow me to spin you my tale. Oh how the days have been eventful. How each blessed day has been a paradise to see my home thriving. The doors of chaos are truly opened, and the results are fantastic! To those that pass through these doors, I will always welcome with open arms. To those that pass through these doors, I will watch and applaud their work no matter what it might be SO LONG..." a small pause as he would wave a finger. "So long as they do not get in my own way. So long as they don't interfere in the bigger picture-- Now it isn't to say it isn't happening right now, yet that possibility remains a possibility all due to one individual that took my work rather personally. I seem to exist as a curse, as an end-all to one's own existence. If I wished to pull a stunt like that? I'd done so already." he spoke as he lowered the microphone for a brief moment, allowing that threat to linger a bit. The smile would return as he waved a hand to ease any tension he could be giving off.

"Lurking in the shadows, lurking in the back is one that heeded my call and has been mentally preparing himself. Last we saw this particular monster of WWFG's past, more specifically the ECW's past, was to help aid in dealing with one particular leech, Vince Russo. A monster of hate, a monster of vengeance, a monster that... held back and showed restraint as he carried a worthless roach into this ring and handed him for me to deliver an end-all finish. The Wrath of the Eclipse knows what he is capable of, knows what he can do to a poor, unfortunate soul. It's why Russo is still here to this day. For we deliver a simple message: I am the savior... while he is the reaper. The future will speak more of my dear monster of a friend that lingers in his darkness, preparing himself more thoroughly. As for myself? I'm here to remind the world, remind the company that I'm still here."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 5:50 pm
Footage of Queen Oni and Eliza, in their Lions Den match, took hold of WWFG's mega humongous screen!

Recap

Elisa on the ropes, after Queen Oni straight shot a missile dropkick!
Truly one of the baddest around, Eliza refusing to drop from such high velocity, yet couldn't deny the strength of it, staggering her backward, into the ropes!
Queen Oni, not daring to let loose her momentum, shoved herself off the canvas, and went charging in for a powerful gut impaling tackle!

"Hey.. Great, Big, Lunar-Lotus?" Came a greeting, from what appeared to be recognized, as Emily Love!
Emerged on stage, in walk. Or perhaps a cautionary stroll? With the footage rolling, she was descending aisle.
User Image
Recap
It just wasn't to be! Eliza par-for-par on experience with her opponent, managed to sidestep a second away from abdominal demise!
After a passing back smack, Eliza tagging back her momentum, staggered behind The Queen, while Oni carefully pried her mashed face from the mesh!

Once at a stand, Oni's hands on her face, Eliza took this prime moment for a Poison Rana!
Planting her opponent in a head only headstand! It hurt to watch, but it roused up fans in excitement!
And it wasn't enough! Queen Oni slapping one hand and then other, against the mat! Pushing up! Refusing to stay down! Ugh! Her face! So mean!

Perhaps impatience pushed the lovely Emily to speak, before even reaching end of ramp, or there was a reason of nefarious means..
"In case you haven't seen it first time round, pay attention now, lest her pain goes to waste." Sharply stated, notifying man in ring!

Recap
A wickedly, snarling scowl, of fangs savagely baring! Fighting up to her knees!
Eliza seeing this Oni just would not stay down! And she knew just what to do!
Taking a quick turn on heel, small hop to bottom rope, bounding off in a series of amazing, beautiful somersault backflips!
Then-- WHAM! Cracking Queen Oni in the face with a back elbow! The Judgement Cut! Eliza's well loved finisher!

No time to spare, as Queen Oni lay back on her shoulders, arms encircled above head, legs tucked under...
Eliza turning from side to front, hands and knees! It was about that time! Go, Eliza! Go! Fans shout encouragement, as she crawled toward the exit door!
Outside referee moving his hands briskly, unlocking padlock and removing chain! He swung open the door! What?! No!

By this time, Emily had reached ring and rolled in. Getting up off from knees to feet, Ms. Love strolled up to the man that brought her here.
Stepping in turn, side-by-side of her volition, bumping shoulders with Lotus. Her eyes raised straight ahead to the action playing above. Smirking!

Recap
Out rolled Epic Emily from under the ring! Kendo stick in hand! Threatening the referee away from her, while Eliza had not yet noticed this intrusion!
Head passing through the ropes, only now noticing Emily, she paused! "Ay, meird-!" Epic Emily greeted Eliza with kendo to face!
Sent barreling back in-ring, Eliza staggering backwards in absolute disorientation! Epitome of Epicness followed on in, in a forward charge!

Another shot! Kendo to the gut! Eliza falling to her knees! Emily Love tossing aside her stick! Epitome of Epic is done with it?!
Oof! A simple, thuggish slug across Eliza's jaw, dropping her!

As the two stood center ring, viewing the screen spectacle of a crude dirty play, replaying at Money In The Bank, one stood, non-the-wiser!
From behind, black fingers pushed through between apron and the canvas it was strapped to! An arm growing like a twisted branch, then shoulder protruding!

Finally a head! Giving birth to Queen Oni! Silently sliding fingers across the end of canvas, she proceeded to slip the remaining half of her out!
Out from beneath and creepily crawling toward the sorcerer! Magician! Lotus Loon! A good foot away now! Oni rose up!
User Image
Recap
Scene editing skip, jumping past time wasting lull of Emily rousing up Oni from her judgement slumber, to where the two of the same woman stood over Eliza!
Duo briefly looking away from their fallen victim, wordlessly communicating in gaze with each other! Merciless stomps in unison began!

Oh! Horrible! Beating down on every exposed part of Eliza's body! Legs! Back! Arms! Head! Hands! Feet! Thighs! Calfs! She'll never walk again! Awful!
Feeding on the lust of brutality, Epic Emily dove down to shove their prey over! Exposing chest and stomach for Queen Oni mud hole stomp!

It wasn't savage enough for Love and she clasping side skull!
Methodically pounding her fist into it! Aims for cracking a shell, to sink hand into its soft gooey center! Sickening!

Queen Oni had her example! Grasping wrist of Emily Love and ceasing her malicious blows! Shaking her head, it was enough!
Wide reluctant, wild eyes of Emily, in heavy breaths! Yanked her hand back and concedingly took stand in a step back!
The attack was done. Queen Oni coldly walked past her treacherous deed and ally of sin. Making her open door exit and claiming her win.

With video replay over, so was the waiting Queen Oni, wicked toothy smile. Arms lowly hovering, at bay! Fingers in slow wiggle , went to clenched balls of fury!
In one swift movement, she dropped to knee and threw a vile bicep up! Not just once! Swinging arm back for another stabbing bicep slam! Twice!

Slow withdrawal of arm, pause, grip! Black soulless lips creased to a pleased evil grin "Still have sack, do ye?" A bold mock!

Emily Love, still wistfully standing beside Lotus, looked down in a curious act of shock! Even a bend of knees for a mild crouch, getting closer.
"Didn't you see this coming? You were warned. Your Queen gave a public example. Aaannd.. now, even made sure to replay example, right. In front. Of you."

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:57 pm
Not... a prediction he would had made. He turned to the entrance to find himself both distracted by Emily and the video playing of the match that happened prior card. His hand lowered that held the microphone as he stood himself in the center of the ring, carefully trying to figure out this situation at hand. Why in the hell was Emily out here? Also, why did she have to call him something that Oni would call him? Raising a brow, he would keep his attention without a word as nothing was really being answered up until the dawning settled in. It seems Oni indeed wasn't alone in whatever madness she was cooking up. Emily was here on her behalf. But not just that little problem, but Oni was there as well. A sneak attack that saw two strikes.

The first strike caused him to tense up in pain. The second strike was enough to have him drop the microphone and stumble out before collapsing. He was willing to let it slide with Emily bumping into him with the shoulder check, but this tactic would be hard to let go. Warned? May be... even so, he found himself punching at the ring mat in frustration over the situation. He was able to reach out and pull himself over to the ropes to try and get himself back up. Quite a shame his legs were not cooperating.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:41 pm
Epic Emily happily kicked away GBL's reaching arms! Queen Oni took knee to begin the application of her guillotine choke, Wicked Rights!

Epitome of Epicness could not simply stand by! She had to be involved!
Clasping a hand to GBL's skull! Emily rose her microphone in glee!
Down came the boom! Over and evilly over again!
The dented, crimson stained, mic wouldn't stop!

Not until Queen Oni dropped Blue Lightning's limp body!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:49 pm
The inability to escape from prior shots and having another bash his skull in with a microphone would leave the Lotus Eclipse in a dire way. A lifeless body it seemed like was left by the time any sort of help showed up to pull the two demented women off of the oddity that laid busted open and motionless. Not too often has the Eclipse been left in such a state and plenty of panic seem to be going about the officials checking on him. He'd be flipped on his back with towels to try and clean up the blood covering his face. Signs of life finally showed as his arm and hand lifted up to hold the towel covering the blood stained head. The two were no doubt proud of their work dealing with a possible threat, yet a smile that creeped on his face could be a sign of things to come.

The Lotus was beaten down, leaving the blue moon blood-soaked and the awakening of madness to come.

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games