The camera fades-in to show Cartwright, Omen and The Butler watching Cyrus Leone's pre-tape that aired earlier in the show.

Cartwright Strong Style murmur to each other as it plays, waiting for it to finish before they turn to face the camera.

Cartwright is sitting at his office desk, while Omen and The Butler stand at either side of him.

Cartwright: "Let's discuss the most important thing I heard you say, Cyrus.
You think tea is sugary, carb-loaded garbage?!
This is hilarious, when I know how much you Americans enjoy energy drinks!
Perhaps you'd like to compare their sugar content!"

JR: "That was the most important thing?!"

King: "Diets are very important, JR!"

The Butler hands a cup of tea to The Boss, who sips on it happily before putting it on the desk.

Cartwright: "You're fed-up with my career, Cyrus?!
My career is the entire highlight of yours!
Just think about where you would be without me!
My career as a wrestler and as the Owner of the World Wrestling Federation Guild brightens up everything else around it!
My career has created so many memories for so many people!
Where is the gratitude?!
Where are my flowers?!"

Cartwright shakes his head, it's as if only he understands the value that he brings to the world.

Cartwright: "You want an Iron Man Match at Summerslam?!
Are you insane?!
Challenging me to another match, after myself and The Butler humiliated you and Power at Money In The Bank?!"

Cartwright and The Butler fist-bump for a job well done.

Cartwright: "Clearly you still haven't figured out who your superior is, even after two decades with me and even now with my new business position!
It will be enjoyable to humiliate you one more time, at the biggest party of the summer!
I will see you at Summerslam Cyrus..."

Cartwright looks towards someone off-camera and motions for them to come over.

Cartwright: "...and so will this man."

The Butler and Omen look surprised, as Mister Mirage walks next to the office desk.

JR: "I can't believe it."

King: "It's so great to see another WWFG wrestler see the light!"