Submit

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:50 pm
i think the movies are great as they are and i like all the stuff they add. It makes it better because if they add stuff only that was in the book no one would want to see it because they read it all. Some people like to see other stuff added because it just makes everything better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:05 am
The twins have no depth at all, so they tried to make them more interesting by having them fight. That's my guess. I don't recall them fighting in the fourth movie; I'm taking your word for it.  

Jill_Pole

Jill_Pole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:06 am
PNeoQueen
i think the movies are great as they are and i like all the stuff they add. It makes it better because if they add stuff only that was in the book no one would want to see it because they read it all. Some people like to see other stuff added because it just makes everything better.

I would like to see the book portrayed EXACTLY.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:07 am
i have to admit they have modified around a few things and have erased characters from the book into the movie like winkythe houseelf in the 4th book and how she wasnt in the 4th movie and some parts in the book that werent added in the movie...or parts that were in the book and in the movie and were changed around(GOF movie fred and george laughing and growing beards and before it was them two fighting)  

Numai Outcast

The Harry Potter Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces