Submit

trent..
  cool.
  uncool. (u pick this i kill you)
View Results

velvet_eared_directagirl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:41 am
st tracey
he would be posting on this tread that he was trent knowing that no one would belive him because we would all think it was just some noob idiot saying that they are trent. he would find it very funny that we were all saying he was a loser and then saying "I LOVE TRENT!"
oh and he would have a girl avi with a sig with a band in it that most of you would hate.(just so you would think he was even more of a loser and call him an even bigger idiot) and after posting something really long and stupid he would say "i am trent"
by the way "i am trent"
pm me if you belive me,(trent wants to see how meny of you idiots belive)

OOO, yeah that's probably true, but I doubt he'd be a girl...he just wouldn't look like himself.

And if you were Trent, which you aren't because he can spell believe....and many...but suppose you were, I doubt you'd be on the NIN guild if you really were Trent, but you aren't so no worries.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:00 am
velvet_eared_directagirl
st tracey
he would be posting on this tread that he was trent knowing that no one would belive him because we would all think it was just some noob idiot saying that they are trent. he would find it very funny that we were all saying he was a loser and then saying "I LOVE TRENT!"
oh and he would have a girl avi with a sig with a band in it that most of you would hate.(just so you would think he was even more of a loser and call him an even bigger idiot) and after posting something really long and stupid he would say "i am trent"
by the way "i am trent"

OOO, yeah that's probably true, but I doubt he'd be a girl...he just wouldn't look like himself.

And if you were Trent, which you aren't because he can spell believe....and many...but suppose you were, I doubt you'd be on the NIN guild if you really were Trent, but you aren't so no worries.

oh yeah and he would have have really bad grammer and spelling just so you wont BELIEVE that its him.  

st tracey

`Suki`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:42 pm
I love how Trent tricks people into believing he's a scary man. x3

Yay Katamari Damacy! domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:13 pm
st tracey
velvet_eared_directagirl
st tracey
by the way "i am trent"

oh yeah and he would have have really bad grammer and spelling just so you wont BELIEVE that its him.

Haha, no, I doubt that. Because, well he would spell believe right, because, it's Trent, and he isn't that weird. I mean, he is weird, but why would he spell "believe" wrong? No reason at all.  

made from Nails

Vampire_chick92

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:40 pm
`Suki`
I love how Trent tricks people into believing he's a scary man. x3

Yay Katamari Damacy! domokun
hahah! yeah i know! people get all freaked out by closer (which is definitely one of his more suttle videos) and think he's all scary and here he is playin katamari domacy! haha! he's such a dork but i 'd rather him be a dork than like "cool" cause then all the annoyin jocks would be into him...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:56 am
I think it would be highly possible he would choose a girl avatar, probably something very sexy, have cool hair, lots of gold, purple...fishnet stockings (cuz he wears that in rl too) and he would totally be here being all smartass about his own band.

Also, ever considered even TR does typos so now and then?

Man I can't believe we are even discussing this.  

Songai

RU1N3R

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:47 pm
i think after reading all this,
he would be like: eek
lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:36 am
As a matter of fact, I think Trent does have a Gaia account.
Or I'm just reading too deep into this.
Ah, forget it, I am reading too deep...

Cedocore

Killu Killaya

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:36 pm
User Image Proud to be a polite Duremite...

I bet he'd be banned for flaming. surprised

...Because who can resist Moira and Natasha? <3User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:48 pm
He'd go on the life issues forum and get inspirations for his songs
They'd be about
Periods
Pregnacy
Suicide
Pen0r size
and
eating issues
His avatar would look like this