Reply Naruto Guild
naruto opening 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Teh Surgeon~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:22 pm
did anyone hear it on the latest ep? I luv it!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:06 pm
I like it, but mostly cause i am just tired of the old one. Of all the openings, i haven't really cared for any of them. I did like the origional closing and the special year of the dog closing they ahd at the begining of the year.  

Owenlars2

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:36 pm
Owenlars2
I like it, but mostly cause i am just tired of the old one. Of all the openings, i haven't really cared for any of them. I did like the origional closing and the special year of the dog closing they ahd at the begining of the year.
i forgot to mention that i also liked the 4thy opening GO!!!. Mostly i just like making fun of engrish in the songs....like the new bleach opening...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:27 pm
Oh, yeah. I think it's pretty cool. Features everyone! ...Except for Sasuke...I think...*Goes back and checks* Nope, not that I see it. =)

Off topic (Kinda)

I find it amusing that the ending features Sakura, Ino, Tenten, and Hinata with Cell Phones and a moon. ^^ Then it has all the guys of Naruto! Cuuuuute..*Coos* I LOATHE Harmonia...

Since the ending has Gaara in it, do you think it may have the episode when the Akatsuki gets Gaara from the manga? I don't know much, since I just accidentally clicked on that chapter. confused

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:45 am
from what i understand, there are 2 fillers, then keakashi gaiden (which i would like to see get its own opening) then they do the time jump which i think is 2 years. the gaara abducted sequence should take place in about 10 or so episodes. so i would bet that this opening will be used for that.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:50 pm
i havent gotten thaT far.. but I love the "fighting dreamers!" one!
It's so funny! mrgreen  

Reso Miso Soup

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:41 pm
I've had it on repeat on my MP3player for too long. u_u; I love it.  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games