Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unwanted_angel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:45 pm
Rules & Regulations

Everyone in this guild absolutely MUST read these rules, Kitty can get pretty mean if ya don't.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:36 pm
Rules For Joining

Fill out the profile, in the profile thread. Copy the code, and post it in the topic. From there on you may start role playing, but I want literate posts! Meaning, No one liners. None, zip, noda! Got it? Good.
Spelling I'm not to good at, ask any of my friends. Grammar, I'm not perfect at it either, so I'm not going to ban you like some assholes on gaia. All I'm asking is try your best. ^-^

Aslo I understand you have lives, and I'm not trying to put pressure on you RPers, but if I don't see you on, and you have a char stuck, and not being able to move, then I will let that person go on with the rp. By then if you don't get online after that, then I will delete your profiles. I will give you a month, with out posting before I delete your profile.

One more thing. Please check the warning list, just to see if you or a rp partner is on it. AND! One more thing. You can have as many chars as you want. Make your posts pretty, and in color, so I know what char is who. I like side pics for posts. You don't NEED to, but you can if you want.

Kitara
Vice Captain

Kitara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:49 pm
Rules on what not to do in this Roleplay.

Fighting is encouraged, but don't kill without asking that person, or alerting us so we wont be left in the dark. Please don't godmod! Remember I will give you three warnings, then your gone.

Romance, is okay with me. I kinda expect it. Whats an rp with out a little excitement? However, I will not allow sex in this guild. This site is PG-13. If your chars want to do it, don't get into the groping, sucking, nibblets, for-play crap. Once the clothes come off END IT! Then wake up a few hours later, or when one of the mods say it's morning.

Posting up nude pictures, is an automatic ban! I will delete it, ban you, and report you! Enough said for this rule.

Being a demon doesn't make you a god. Don't say your char is god, or the devil. I WILL change it, and you will be posted on the warning list.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:59 pm
What I expect in Roleplaying

Creativity! I will not post up every single detail of Lunar City. It's a BIG place, so I wan you to take it from there. I have pictures, and a very short description of that part of the city, so please use your imagination. Tell us where you char is in your post.

Let us know, what your char is wearing, and how they might look to other rpers. Like hot, sexy, ugly, weird, w/e! Be descriptive.

I expect at least 8 or 9 sentences or more. 6 to 7 sentences at the least. Writers block I under stand, but if I see to many I will ask why. if you say writers block I will let you slide, but if it continues to happen to often, I will put your name on the warning list.

I will let people know if they are going to far in a romance seen, or a fighting seen. How ever if the mods don't catch it, and I see a sex seen I will delete your posts of the sex seen, and your profile. Then you will be reported and band from this guild. I will make sure you wont get on gaia again!

Fighting, I love to have. So put up a good fight or I'll ban you!!! (lol j/k)

Romance is cute, but don't go over board.

Kitara
Vice Captain

unwanted_angel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:37 pm
Blacklist:
Trust me, you don't want to be here.

Warning List
If you're here you get three warnings and then you're banned.

Whitelist
Don't worry, you're doin good.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:36 am
Just for mods.. if you have anything to add to the help forums pm it to me or i'm just going to do it and add any s**t i want even if you dont want it to be that way......  

robotman
Crew

Lunar City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces