Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Usagi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:21 am
ever heard of creasent moon?the book  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:28 am
Yes I have. I'm collecting the series. The story is really good though the art is a little messy and unclear at points. It took some time to get used to it. But I really like it and I'm wondering how it will end.  

Masquanade
Crew

Usagi Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:33 am
Masquanade
Yes I have. I'm collecting the series. The story is really good though the art is a little messy and unclear at points. It took some time to get used to it. But I really like it and I'm wondering how it will end.
same with me  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:11 pm
Masquanade

Yeah, I wasn't all that In awe of the art, but the story line seems alright... My friend got me the first book for Christmas, but I haven't read all the other ones yet....  

Ankoku_Ryuu

Usagi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:18 am
Ankoku_Ryuu
Masquanade

Yeah, I wasn't all that In awe of the art, but the story line seems alright... My friend got me the first book for Christmas, but I haven't read all the other ones yet....
im on my second one!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:16 pm
theseto123456789
Ankoku_Ryuu
Masquanade

im on my second one!

im finish with the forth one and i'll probably get the fifth one soon. and hey maybe the art isn't fantastic but the plot and the characters (i think) are great.  

thief_larka129

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100

Ankoku_Ryuu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:37 am
thief_larka129
theseto123456789
Ankoku_Ryuu
Masquanade

im on my second one!

im finish with the forth one and i'll probably get the fifth one soon. and hey maybe the art isn't fantastic but the plot and the characters (i think) are great.

Yeah, I like the characters. Especailly the vampire ^.^ He's cool!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:13 pm
Ankoku_Ryuu
thief_larka129
theseto123456789
Ankoku_Ryuu
Masquanade

im on my second one!

Yeah, I like the characters. Especailly the vampire ^.^ He's cool!!!

i like the werewolf biggrin  

thief_larka129

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100

Demon_Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:40 pm
im collecting the series now... but im only on book 3 and i really like it...  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:57 pm
finally there are people thet know about crescent moon. i like it alot its cool blaugh  

haineko_ting

Amber_kirameki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:24 pm
Cresent Moon rox!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:04 am
Amber_kirameki
Cresent Moon rox!!!
heart heart OH YEAH!!! heart heart  

thief_larka129

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100

cutebunnyyt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:22 pm
I LOVE IT 4laugh i'm collecting it also...but i only have one so far crying cry ...mitsuru heart Nozumu heart hehehe xd whee  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games