Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Does anyone know what the hell this says? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kohy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:18 pm
KawaiiPenguinLoverx3
Luce Ravenier
Anybody recall Nick Carter? Former lead singer for *NSync, I believe. Anyway, it's his little brother. I think they opened the door for such pairs as Ashlee and Jessica, or Hayley and Hilary.

Nick Carter wasn't in *NSync... lol

I'm pretty sure his brother was in Backstreet Boys, not the other boy group....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:46 pm
Pssh, please.

Jesse McCartney
(is actually very cute) actually has that song... what was it called... hmm...

*searches*

Yes! "Beautiful Soul". I liked that one for a while, before it became the latest pop fad.

Well, now I look back, and see it was the latest pop fad the moment it hit the media, but I didn't realize it until the preppy chicks in the back of the bus would not stop singing the damn song.

stare

Anywho, beyond that, I'm more of a Pearl Jam/Train/Dave Matthews/Beatles fan myself. And I'm looking forward to getting an AC/DC greatest hits album sometime soon.

smile

Love their sound.

heart

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:04 pm
Ebony the Peacian Vampire
Pssh, please.

Jesse McCartney

*searches*

Yes! "Beautiful Soul". I liked that one for a while, before it became the latest pop fad.

Well, now I look back, and see it was the latest pop fad the moment it hit the media, but I didn't realize it until the preppy chicks in the back of the bus would not stop singing the damn song.

stare

Anywho, beyond that, I'm more of a Pearl Jam/Train/Dave Matthews/Beatles fan myself. And I'm looking forward to getting an AC/DC greatest hits album sometime soon.

smile

Love their sound.

heart

About the preppy chicks singing, it pisses me off when a bunch of populare girls sing crappy songs. I used to like this one song from Rent untill I heard them sing it. If I hear another crappy Spice Girls song, I'm going to scream!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:45 am
Give me my shotgun, I can't take it!

Slipknot is awesome, though, and Aaron Carter is a prissy gay boy.  

Sgt Luigi

SJC^Superslacker^

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:41 am
Mutturqueen
"srsly dat slepnawt shyt iz fukd ^ wut evur hapind 2 mewsik lyk 3lw n aaron carter "

Can you read this?
wow...
while reading this i felt my brain die  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:20 pm
KiraLight
this is aaron carter
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aaron Carter was and still is UGLY.  

Archdemonessa

Acanthea Grimscythe

Beloved Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:01 am
Aaron Carter is Nick Carter's little brother. Nick Carter was from the Backstreet Boys. *nodnods* Just to settle that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:55 pm
I think I've eaten enough boxes of Pocky, and have enough sugar in my system, to even get around to translating that Goddamn post.

"srsly dat slepnawt shyt iz fukd ^ wut evur hapind 2 mewsik lyk 3lw n aaron carter "

"Seriously, that Slipknot s**t is ******** up. Whateber happened to music like" - (I didn't get this part.) - "and Aaron Carter."

WTF.

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

Embodiment Of The Living

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:33 pm
Hm...Aaron Carter...Can suck my **** for all I care. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:42 am
lola_siannodel
Ebony the Peacian Vampire
Pssh, please.

Jesse McCartney

*searches*

stare

smile

Love their sound.

heart

About the preppy chicks singing, it pisses me off when a bunch of populare girls sing crappy songs. I used to like this one song from Rent untill I heard them sing it. If I hear another crappy Spice Girls song, I'm going to scream!

Agreed. When the masses gat ahold of something and begin to 'popularize' it, they ruin it for me. It's very annoying.  

Nicholas Kaze

Friendly Prophet

16,625 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Natsuri

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:30 pm
Luce Ravenier
Anybody recall Nick Carter? Former lead singer for *NSync, I believe. Anyway, it's his little brother. I think they opened the door for such pairs as Ashlee and Jessica, or Hayley and Hilary.

No, actually, he was the little brother of one of the members for the Backstreet Boys.

Yeah, just in passing.

EDIT: Aw, dammit, Abhorrent beat me to it a long time ago! stressed Ah well.  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff