Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Death?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eienchi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:39 pm
Could someone list all the ways a sim can die please? Or at least help me find a list?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:40 am
There is fire, age, drowning, starving....and....uhhh..... Thats all I know....  

Topher18

tangerinemoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:35 am
There is a list of ways a sim can die here: http://www.snootysims.com/deaths.php

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:38 pm
Thank you very much! i didn't know the ghosts could be different colors.  

Eienchi

Bit-Bit18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:00 pm
Oh...I kinda thought there would be more.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:06 pm
can they die from drinking the chemicals on the experiment table in the first sims?  

Loves2spooge

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:22 pm
They can also die if they are sick for too long, from electrocution, and you can find a list in the book for Sims2.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:15 pm
My "Player" character (relationship alignment) was sitting on the couch with one of his girls, cuddled up all cozy like, when I realized: they're staring at a smoking tv. Well, me being me, not wanting to leave anything broken like that, decided to try and fix this big screen tv on less than 25% health. After trying to leave the tv to go to bed 3 times and me fighting to keep him there, I was electricuted (or however you spell it) to death. I nearly fell outta my chair when death pulled out a cellphone rofl  

sanandreasaholic

TheNamelessAngelofHell

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:38 am
He has a cell phone and a clipboard I thought it was pretty funny, he also has a personality and you can see it if all of the sims in a household die and there are no more people to kill... I mean die sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:26 am
Starting a fire!

You can lock a sim in a room by gaurding the doors with furniture, or taking away the doors, then you have a fire place and light a fire and put furniture by the fire place to catch fire.

Starving!

Don't let your sim eat!

NO NEEDS!

Keep your sim locked up just like described in "Starting a fire!" but without the fire place. Then just keep them there with nothing inside the empty small room. This way their needs will not get fulfilled and they will die! (?)

There are tons of other ways ( I think ) and others may help you out with that!  

Goldenhoney

Nequila

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:05 pm
My favorite way of dying is Death by Flies. ^.^

Just thought I'd say that as a list as already been posted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:16 am
Wow there's loads there I havent seen before...the death by flies sounds interesting  

face-_-ache

Nequila

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:41 am
face-_-ache
Wow there's loads there I havent seen before...the death by flies sounds interesting

It's the greatest. But takes a lot of patience and putting up with false alarms to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:49 am
Lt.Bucket
can they die from drinking the chemicals on the experiment table in the first sims?

Nope.

Different color chemicals produce different results, but never death.  

Ferrari_Carr

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:40 pm
http://www.sim-movies.com/movieview.pl?file=8WaysToKillASim_0001.wmv a stupid little way to demonstrate how to kill off your sims in sims 2  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games