Submit

-
  Sony
  Microsoft
  Nintendo =)
View Results

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:47 pm
wow. ive been off for months and my post is still right in front. so dudes. i was right about Metroid pinball. kwah.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:19 pm
Aeva
I wonder what the new hand held PlayStation will be like?..

the PSP is the worst system and is a rip-off that isn't as good as the DS I mean ppl at school always talk about it and never the DS because they think its cool.  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:31 pm
"worst" may well belong to the Nokia NGage a whole lot more than the PSP confused The PSP doesn't have but one or two titles out worth it right now, but any system with support is more likely to have some in the near future. Remember wink No outrageous flaming xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:36 pm
one of my class mates has a psp and well so far the only good thing i have seen about is the mp3 function. i haven't even seen any good games for it.  

The Insane Swordsman

The Insane Swordsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:05 pm
now one of my friends have got one and i take back what i said the unit is ok and the pic storage but game wise i don't think they have any good game other luminus i think that how you spell it  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:30 pm
Are you talking about Lumines? I'm curious how Generation of Chaos will be like rolleyes  

_CFTM
Crew

The Insane Swordsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:14 pm
Hey has anyone else heard Mircosoft making a head-held
I just saw a thing on it on ATOS an g4.
but they didnt give much info  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:06 am
Quoting Edymion's post in case you guys didn't see it:

Edymion
I'm stating this in advance...

I WILL NOT HAVE ANY FLAMING TOWARDS SONY ABOUT HOW THE PS3 COPIES THE WII!! It is a non-issue, and I will delete any and all topics about it! You risk being banned posting any flames or accusations of Sony copying Nintendo.

DO NOT DO IT!!

_CFTM
Crew

The Insane Swordsman

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:48 pm
NCFTM
Quoting Edymion's post in case you guys didn't see it:

Edymion
I'm stating this in advance...

I WILL NOT HAVE ANY FLAMING TOWARDS SONY ABOUT HOW THE PS3 COPIES THE WII!! It is a non-issue, and I will delete any and all topics about it! You risk being banned posting any flames or accusations of Sony copying Nintendo.

DO NOT DO IT!!
Fubar.
I will delete it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:07 pm
The Kingdom Hearts series is the only good thing for the PS2 and the psp gets so much attention I mean a kid at my school got one and people kept saying "Oh the PSP is so good and the ds sucks" its ticked me off the DS is just as good as the psp and not as expensive people just don't know anything the psp sucks its mp3 capabilities are okay though but everything else is so crappy the games...I don't even see that much but they really suck I hear  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

[Unnamed Angel]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:16 pm
That doesn't seem to match the sales numbers. The DS has shipped over 25 million units world-wide and sold 16 million. Sony wouldn't even mention their sale's numbers. They only stated the 18 million shipped units. Sources say that the PSP has only sold approximately 5 to 7 million.

Therefore...I'll let you wager that guess xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:40 pm
I have both the DS and the PSP, and I have to say, my DS Lite is so much better. Yes the PSP has MP3, great graphics, internet, photo capability, etc., but the DS games themselves are much more fun and more worth the money. However, I got my PSP from my friend for $140, so I'm not complaining. But my DS is much better to actually use as a gaming system.  

Zakugara

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:34 pm
:p I still think the $170 I'd have to pay (used mind you) is too much just for Valkyrie Profile wink

I'll tell you one thing. Get something to keep that thing clean! The "skin" of the PSP is a huge grease magnet.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:20 pm
I live in the UK. And by the sounds of things from the US, and over here; nobody seems to care about PS3. It can't just be myself who has thought this.. surely?  

starvigilante

Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces