Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zom B McFlesheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 am
Guns of Navarone
Zom B McFlesheater
Why wouldn't it be? Big D is much more well known than The Toasters, and, considering you were at Warped Tour, is it really that shocking?

Well I mean I figured not many people would be coming for the toasters, and mroe would be tehre for Big D. I guess Big D had a bigger crowd by a little, but like 5 people knew the words, where as everyone at the toasters seemed to actually be a fan.

Dance

It was the same way when I went, for The Toasters anyway. I didn't get to see Big D, but I know I would have been too annoyed by the people around me to fully enjoy it. There were a lot of people walking around with Big D stickers on though. Whatever that was about.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:06 pm
Zom B McFlesheater
Guns of Navarone
Zom B McFlesheater
Why wouldn't it be? Big D is much more well known than The Toasters, and, considering you were at Warped Tour, is it really that shocking?

Well I mean I figured not many people would be coming for the toasters, and mroe would be tehre for Big D. I guess Big D had a bigger crowd by a little, but like 5 people knew the words, where as everyone at the toasters seemed to actually be a fan.

Dance

It was the same way when I went, for The Toasters anyway. I didn't get to see Big D, but I know I would have been too annoyed by the people around me to fully enjoy it. There were a lot of people walking around with Big D stickers on though. Whatever that was about.

Yeah, appearantly Big D is now a big ska band. I didn't get that memo I guess. lol

Dance

Guns of Navarone

Zom B McFlesheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:51 pm
Guns of Navarone
Zom B McFlesheater
Guns of Navarone
Zom B McFlesheater

Dance

Yeah, appearantly Big D is now a big ska band. I didn't get that memo I guess. lol

Dance

-insert Office Space quote here- (Ba-zing!)

It kinda snuck up on us. I've just been ready because of the new album. Which, by the way, is kinda 'Meh'.

The Toasters newest album, on the other hand, is pretty good. But, since everything by them is good, it's not surprising.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Zom B McFlesheater
Guns of Navarone
Zom B McFlesheater
Guns of Navarone
Zom B McFlesheater

Dance

Dance

It kinda snuck up on us. I've just been ready because of the new album. Which, by the way, is kinda 'Meh'.

The Toasters newest album, on the other hand, is pretty good. But, since everything by them is good, it's not surprising.
thats the only complaint i have with the toasters, everything is good, but very little is particularly ground breaking since Dub 56 came out. however i prefer consitanly good stuff that may not push any limits to stuff that explores new ideas, but totally blows or sounds nothing like the band's roots

so i guess I perfer what Buck and Co. are doing with "more of the same" than what RX Bandits started doing with "LETS BE AN EXPERIMENTAL INDIE BAND!"  

Slag10

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:56 pm
Zom B McFlesheater
Guns of Navarone
Zom B McFlesheater
Guns of Navarone
Zom B McFlesheater

Dance

Dance

I like Big D's new album, its great. I mean the slow stuff is weird coming from Big D, but I still like it. and as far as the Toasters go, they're amazing, and always will be. specially with their old sax player. god I love him.

Dance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:34 am
Guns of Navarone
Zom B McFlesheater
Guns of Navarone
Zom B McFlesheater
Guns of Navarone
Zom B McFlesheater

Dance

Dance

I like Big D's new album, its great. I mean the slow stuff is weird coming from Big D, but I still like it. and as far as the Toasters go, they're amazing, and always will be. specially with their old sax player. god I love him.

Dance

I love the new Big D album too.
The Toasters=amaaazzzzing.
Gonna play a show here with The Pietasters. Thats gonna be a good one

Frankenska

bake_out

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:28 am
the toasters are playing at california corona,
the showcase theater i am for sure going...
though the thing that sucks is a psychobilly band
is playing that day uhhh but i need my SKA!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:20 am
anyone seen them with their old sax player?

cuz ******** that guys amazing.  

Guns of Navarone

Onewing949

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:50 pm
come to think of it that would be an awsome concert to see. I should see if and when they are playing here. I'm sure they put on a great performance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:25 am
I have it on good authority to expect a nation wide tour this fall.  

Slag10

Glamorous Volcom Stone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:29 pm
Ahh, I love The Toasters. :]
--East Side Beat, Thrill me Up, Don't Let the Bastards Grind You Down, Ska Killers, Two Tone Army-- Some of my faves by them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:45 pm
In st. pete nov 7th. no idea about anywhere else.  

Guns of Navarone

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:49 pm
Slag10
I have it on good authority to expect a nation wide tour this fall.
...I feel like they have been slacking lately I use to see them every 3 months give or take I think its been almost a year.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:35 am
they've been in Europe a bit the last couple years. also, they've had some line up shifts again, so I'm sure that has something to do with it. They've been coming through nashville about every1-2 years now for a while, and I'm glad they're gonna be back soon.  

Slag10

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:44 am
They generally come here like once or twice a year.  
Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff