Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Voice Cast Voice Samples Compareson (Seiyuu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever been to the Noriaki Sugiyama fanlisting?
  There's a fanlisting for Sasuke's seiyuu?
  Yeah. I've been there.
  No. I haven't.
  I've been there because there's a link on the Sasuke fanlisting WHICH I'M A PART OF. Proud of it too. =D
View Results

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:25 pm
Okay, so, I went and found voice samples of the voice casts of the JAPANESE Naruto voices, and I played them.

When you hear these voices, you for some reason try to think of the characters saying it, it's funny.

Like, the first one I got was Neji's. Kouichi Toochika is Neji's voice.

Though you don't understand what he's saying, the pitch of his voice is funny! Or, when you try to imagine Neji saying that it's funny. Sasuke and Shino too. Sasuke's, has Noriaki Sugiyama speaking in a squeaky voice!

You can discuss the voice cast of Naruto. (All versions.) Like how Naruto has a lady voice cast. ^^ English AND Japanese. =)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:25 am
That's...confusing. o_o

But I like the seiyuus. :3 And like...I just found out Naruto's (Japanese) voice actor does Akamaru. WTF.  

Chibish

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:51 pm
Voice actors stretch and bend their voices vastly.
I know. I have this talent myself... but find it useless.
They can sound totally different when they're talking normally.
A lot of the time I'm talking in my "Evil Chouji" voice. People fear it. [Japanese Chouji, BTW]
Then there's my "gay Chouji" voice. He's... I donno.
Just REALLY GAY and fat-sounding.

Sorry Chouji fans, I make fun of him a lot. xd
I can't do Neji's voice. Too deep and smooth. Very hard. ;-;
I can do Naruto's okay... but his voice actor's a girl. gonk No accomplishment there.
And no, no, no. I'm not one of those kids who sucks a**.
I did Naruto on ACCIDENT and people referred me to him. XD

But meh. I can already tell people are going to get pissed off.
Seriously, before you do, voice malforming is an almost USELESS talent.
Unless you're a voice actor or singer. Which I'm neither. >_>

@ Chibish: Old news. You should've asked. :[ <3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:40 pm
Chibish
That's...confusing. o_o

But I like the seiyuus. :3 And like...I just found out Naruto's (Japanese) voice actor does Akamaru. WTF.

If you've heard Neji or Sasuke's voice enough, you'll know what I mean. Try to find voice samples of the seiyuus, and try to imagine the character the seiyuu plays and you'll get my flow. =) Like I have Neji and Sasuke's.  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Chibish

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:29 am
JhonnyRaincloud
Chibish
That's...confusing. o_o

If you've heard Neji or Sasuke's voice enough, you'll know what I mean. Try to find voice samples of the seiyuus, and try to imagine the character the seiyuu plays and you'll get my flow. =) Like I have Neji and Sasuke's.
I've heard their voices, so I shall search for those clips! >D  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:52 pm
Are you talking about the OH! Naruto Nippon! radio show? Because with the Non-Tan voice, I think I know the clip. It's a love confession, am I right? The radio show is hosted by Junko Takeuchi (Naruto), and each month she has a different special guest, which are the seiyuu of other characters. The ones with Non-Tan (Sasuke) are really funny and cute, because they always flirt with eachother 4laugh She even made up his nickname (Non-Tan). If you want to hear the clips, this is the site:
http://www.naruto-nippon.net

Oh and I think Junko only played Akamaru for the OH!Enka song, because they couldn't get the actual seiyuu.

Eternal Transience

Chibish

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:43 am
~chibi kagome62~
Are you talking about the OH! Naruto Nippon! radio show? Because with the Non-Tan voice, I think I know the clip. It's a love confession, am I right? The radio show is hosted by Junko Takeuchi (Naruto), and each month she has a different special guest, which are the seiyuu of other characters. The ones with Non-Tan (Sasuke) are really funny and cute, because they always flirt with eachother 4laugh She even made up his nickname (Non-Tan). If you want to hear the clips, this is the site:
http://www.naruto-nippon.net

Oh and I think Junko only played Akamaru for the OH!Enka song, because they couldn't get the actual seiyuu.
Oh! I've heard of that radio show. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:42 am
Some of the things they say are really funny ^^ But it's all in Japanese, but if you can't understand it you can always read the translations on the site.

Eternal Transience

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff