Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
Er...Sorry

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate my soul?
  Yesh, because you just need to die.
View Results

Parasitic Fetus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:21 pm
Sorry I haven't been here in quite a while, I had a number of things to do including but not limited to revamping my life goals, getting ready to lose my dog, and of course the ever-important friends with benefits problems in my life.

I hope you can all forgive me for being gone, and sorry about not writing more on my uber-doomed fanfic. I'm sure at least one of you could find it in your heart and soul to forgive me. But all of you who can't, I completely understand and please flame me all you please.

And, if all goes well, I will be posting a manga up in the art forum! I don't expect any of you to be at all excited about it, but I'm hoping that you will at least read some of it.

Well, that about wraps up my apologies.

Toodles,
Kuro-chan heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:49 pm
Er, yes. I'd like to update on my upcoming manga. I've finished the initial character designs and I have a name pending for one of the characters. But I've almost finished the first page, and it should be up by tomorrow. Or at the latest, Monday. The title's Angel Ballad until I can get my creativity up and running enough to create a better title.  

Parasitic Fetus

Parasitic Fetus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:48 pm
Er, yes. It seems I'm the only one here. I guess no one cared...Oh well; I've got the first page of Angel Ballad posted in the Art Forum for any of you interested in reading it...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:36 pm
It's been dead like this for weeks. We need something to kick the life back into this board.  

MaisSkyss

Parasitic Fetus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:44 pm
I agree. No one even cares that I was gone! Stupid jerks! That's right! I said it! 3nodding You guys suck.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:47 pm
Poor thing *rubs head*. We'll breathe life back into this board yet!  

MaisSkyss

Butler The Great

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:40 pm
Lighten up about your life. You sound like everyone here hates you by default. That's not so (I think?). But it does seem like people don't seem to care about coming to this guild anymore. Too bad. It's a nice guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:13 pm
Me and the other mods are doing our best to get it active again. I promise.  

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
The Writing on the Wall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers