Reply Naruto Guild
WIN A JULY 2004 DONATION LETTER! -Prize given! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arcus Shadowson

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:08 pm
I nominate Garou shadowson. Aside from being my best friend, and a humongous naruto fan, he constantly donatres to other people, I gave him my ninja headband, because he has wanted it for forever, and he gave it to another person, right off of the bat, he was surfing, and saw a quest for the headband, and he just up and gave it to her. I thought that was really awesome. (He's not part of the guild.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:13 pm
I also nominate Welchnik, although i'm not sure if he has or wants one.... but the point is his a great guy and i wouldn't be anywere near the progress i have in my guild if he hadn't donated so much! go Welchnik!!! biggrin  

liz_bliz_inc

Aburame_Shino54

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:39 am
Lucifer the anti christ deserves it more than anyone hes poor and has cancer i will miss him when hes gone crying all he wanted was a ninja headband crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:43 am
Aburame_Shino54
Lucifer the anti christ deserves it more than anyone hes poor and has cancer i will miss him when hes gone crying all he wanted was a ninja headband crying
so i guess i nominate him crying  

Aburame_Shino54

Rob The Norseman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:17 pm
Aburame_Shino54
you are a true friend i nominate you crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:24 pm
Zrana
Neko-sama
I haven't been in this guild too long and I've only really talked to Envy-san, so I nominate her. sweatdrop

As you can tell from above, She already has the item and doesn't want another. You don't have to nominate people from this guild. You can nominate ANYONE.

ah, ok. well, *looks in exchange* Renegade3745 is currently questing for a headband...  

Neko-sama

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mikomi Hatake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:11 am
I nominate Faust_XIII, Because he has been a great friend, and ha been there for me when I'm sick and upset. And because he is currently questiong for one.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:43 pm
I am nominating CloudAkira...
He loves Naruto ( the anime and manga ) and he even buys me the manga ( since i collect manga ). He never buys them himself. Because he knows how much I love to colloect manga, but he also knows I never have enough money. I am sad that he is too busy buying me manga to buy them himself.
He is my hero because he is always there when I need him. He is also a very good person,also he is a good friend to everyone. He even gave me a kiki kitty because he knows how much I love kitties.
Even if he is not given the letter I just wanted people to know what a good person he is. He loves both the ninja headband and the kitsune mask but has neither. I think he deserves them, I also know that he will take very good care of it if he wins. He has always wanted one of these items but never had enough money to buy them.
Currently he is collecting donations so that he can have his own guild. He was in a guild but he was thrown out because the guild leader threw me out and Cloud defended me. ( the leader had no reason to throw me out either scream and the reason the guild is so important to him is because he was leader of a Spirit Dojo ) Cloud put a lot of time and thought into his Dojo and is currently looking for a new home for it. CloudAkira is a good soul, he is good natured and trys his best at everything. He really would take good care of the letter and I know he would never think of selling it.
Please help me help him, for once. sweatdrop

Edit: The reason why I don't sell my kiki kitty or my Kitsune Mask to buy CloudAkira an item is because he gave them to me before he knew what they were. sweatdrop Thanks RavenCpu for showing me how bad that looked. xp  

LadyAnime

FLOSSSS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:41 pm
I nominate the user Elegant_Kunoichi

She is highly obsessed with ninjas and cats! xd She is a naruto freak just like me and she's a really sweet girl. The reason why she deserves one is because, get this, she had one already, BUT, she gave it away to her friend even though she wanted to keep it so bad (which she explained in a PM and for me to keep it a secret.) But I believe what goes around comes around and she deserves to be given one as she claims "It's better to give than to recieve." She has also donated real money to this site for the three months but has donated every donation letter except for the kiki kitty which I had to talk her into keeping because she's obsessed with cats. Please donate it to her, she really deserves and she is a believer in kharma.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:46 am
I nominate Zrana because she's a great leader razz  

morb0

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:56 am
morb0
I nominate Zrana because she's a great leader razz

W00t! I win! xd Never mind that I have several already! Yay! whee

Just kidding. xp

I hereby lock this thread and shall eventually figure out who should be the one to receive the fabled letter!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:17 pm
Zrana is back!

But only for a short time. I'm wrapping up loose ends before officially leaving the guild. I have not paid ANY attention to it in MONTHS, and it's just not fair for me to still hang around it like this, hold responsibility but not TAKING responsibility.

So I will choose a winner for this 'give away' and then quietly continue my other pursuits in life. (I'll always have a fondness for Naruto, but my once obsession a couple years back has dulled to something, well, duller.)  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:36 pm
For Zrana's record keeping:
Finalists:

Cloudakira
Renagade3745
Welchnik
Ryo-Ohki666
akki akai

How did I get these people out of the nominees? Well, there's no point in giving the item to someone who's rarely ever around, especially if they haven't logged on to gaia since January. (And yes, one of the nominated people hadn't been on since January, and I started this thing in March, long after their last log on.) So I only took people who've last been on in this past month.

I'm giving at least a week for them all to reply, possibly longer depending on how often I check on Gaia myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:19 pm
All 5 replied, so now it gets tough to decide on a winner.

aki person has neither item
renegade needs mask
cloud needs mask
Ryoohki has no headband (and I doubt the mask either)
Welchik has neither

choices choices. *goes to re read nominations*  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:12 am
I have decided on a winner.

AKKI TAKAI~!

And, no, no one can make me change my mind, since I already completed the trade with him.

Goodbye everybody, it's been fun!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces