Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
I want 304

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elastic Muffin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:33 am
I wish it would come out soon xd
I can't wait any longer for it O_o  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:54 pm
true that  

Owenlars2

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:17 am
I hope they show Sasuke. It's gonna be coloured pages!! I can't wait 2 more days crying

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:31 pm
~chibi kagome62~
I hope they show Sasuke. It's gonna be coloured pages!! I can't wait 2 more days crying
Wow..I didn't know it was going to be coloured! 2 more days eh? *sigh*  

toshiko1

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:34 pm
not completely colored. It was a decent one none the less.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:22 pm
Guh..it wasn't coloured. But hey...it was pretty good.  

toshiko1

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:51 am
Meh. It was okay. It showed an emotional Sai O_O But... is it true that we need to wait 2 weeks for 305?! gonk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:58 pm
~chibi kagome62~
Meh. It was okay. It showed an emotional Sai O_O But... is it true that we need to wait 2 weeks for 305?! gonk

D: ?!

Where did you hear that?

LA GLAKKY

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:35 pm
KittyWitty-Chan
~chibi kagome62~

D: ?!

Where did you hear that?

thats news to me stare  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:40 pm
2 weeks ? ouch.. that would suck... ninja  

Kohii

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:44 am
It was something about a holiday, so it wasn't being released. I don't know if it's true or not, but it has happened before.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:07 pm
~chibi kagome62~
It was something about a holiday, so it wasn't being released. I don't know if it's true or not, but it has happened before.

Oh... I once heard about something called 'Golden week' (I think that's what it was) ...and last year, it was around this time. All of the people who draw manga get that week specially for a vacation from their job. (I think there's celebrations, too. It's a holiday) So it could be in fact that you have to wait two weeks. (It sucked... I remember the wait last year.) sad

Edit:
Quotes Wikipedia:

'Many Japanese take paid time off on the intervening work days, but some companies also close down completely and give their employees time off. The longest vacation period of the year for most Japanese, Golden Week is an extremely popular time to travel.'

And yes, it is starting soon. At least on April 29th, or a day or so before that.  

~the Love Goddess

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:19 pm
That's it!! It's Golden Week, so no manga for us crying Kishi better make up for it by having Sakura find Sasuke in 305 xd Then I'll have my long awaited SasuSaku moment whee heart

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games