Good of both worlds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magic_by_heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:15 am
dolphinSYJ

If you're younger than 13 you can't chat or anything, and Neopets seems to ignore the 'parental permission forms' of some people. I had to send it in 2 times and my friend sent it 3 or 4 times and didn't get her parental permission. Even after about a year.

Yeah, that is pretty annoying, but they have to do that because it's agaist the law now because they have so many members. But, I agree somewhat thats rude about the long time taking part, they are getting too in love with themselfs. They don't even respond to emails. I miss the old days when the items were cheap and when everybody thought they were rich at 1k. You could go buy a PB for 5,000 NP! Uh huh, I miss those days. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:55 am
i like neopets for the games, avatar collecting, and such. i don't like how limited you are on what you can talk about, how some people have gotten frozen without reason, or the lack of competence the staff seems to have lately.

i like gaia for the diverse discussions on the boards, pretty much.  

[ Z a d i i e ]

EBthePurple

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:48 am
Music never worked for me on Neopets. Which is good because I found random music to be annoying. Especily if i am playing Neopets at work and the music pops up and I am trying to be stelthy wink . I have to make sure my sound is off when messing around on Gaia because that would happen.  
Neopia Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff