Reply Naruto Guild
Team Battle.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most Powerful Team!
  Team Kakashi
  Team Gai (Meh what to choose this, but really it's more likey to be Team Kakshi T_T)
  Team Asuma
  Team Kurenai
  MY TEAM. (Yeah right. Like your soccer or football team is going to beat them. Besides, Chouji's Baika No Jutsu tsk tsk...)
  Four Way Tie. (No, "Your" Team does not count. Just a dumb joke.)
View Results

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:51 pm
Okay, so think about this...

Kakashi VS. Gai VS. Asuma VS. Kurenai, four way who'd win? (Kakashi crying I want GAI to win man!)

Or...maybe Team Kakashi Vs. Team Gai VS. Team Kurenai VS. Team Asuma, who'd win? (Kakashi crying I want Gai to win...)

Or within the teams...

Sakura VS. Naruto VS. Sasuke (NARUTO domokun )
Tenten VS. Lee VS. Neji (Lee if he opens his gates, if not, Neji.)
Ino VS. Shikamaru VS. Couji (Chouji)
Hinata VS. Kiba VS. Shino (Hinata XD)

Talk about your opinions, who would win, why they would win...etc...not just stay confused and follow what I'm doing... stare

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:18 pm
ooooooooo!! this is really hard!! I cant even decide on the poll!! ><;

Lessee...

out of Kakashi, Gai, Asuma, and Kurenai: Simple, Kurenai would own Asuma with Sexy Jutsu (she'll have to learn it from Naruto though xd )! It comes down to Gai, Kakashi and Kurenai.. but Gai would probably win with his super youth!! Yay Gai!! ^__0; crazy battle right there!

out of the teams: Let's take it from SHN's team POV...
it's a battle royale and they will all be fighting in teams. but with witty comments, from yours truly KIBA!!, they can seperate the teams! Shika would want his team to wait, but Chouji and Ino-pig will come at Kiba and be taken down by Hinata! Lonely little Shika would forfiet or give up because his stupid team is KOed!!
Shino and Kiba would double take Neji, sasuke, and then Naruto (so Hinata wont have a cow while she fights) and Hinata takes down Sakura, Lee and TenTen! Shino's bug will feast on the Kyuubi's chakra and kiba will do the hookie pookie and take down ssasuke and sneak attack Neji with Akamaru! Hinata, at this point will be KOed by Lee... so shino and kiba will wait a while till they can strike. so ninja time! ninja hide in the trees. Naruto and Sasuke VS. Lee and Neji VS. Shino and Kiba
But this cooleness is too extreme for the earth to handle and the earth will explode and kill everyone and we'll never know what happens next!! xp

within themselves:
SNS: Sakura's supa human strength will take down all!! CHYAA!! It's girl power! ok, so Naruto and Sasuke would beat the crapo out of each other until they faint and sakura wont have to do anything but look pretty to win...
TNL: Mr. Eye Candy Neji would own all! nuff said! but I want Lee to win!! ooooh well -_-;
SIC: Ino? Shika? Chouji? hmm....let's go for dinner and call it a draw ok? ok! surprised
SHK: Shino's bugs are in for a good lunch! yay!  

Reso Miso Soup

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:25 pm
Resolute Infliction
ooooooooo!! this is really hard!! I cant even decide on the poll!! ><;

Lessee...

out of Kakashi, Gai, Asuma, and Kurenai: Simple, Kurenai would own Asuma with Sexy Jutsu (she'll have to learn it from Naruto though xd )! It comes down to Gai, Kakashi and Kurenai.. but Gai would probably win with his super youth!! Yay Gai!! ^__0; crazy battle right there!

out of the teams: Let's take it from SHN's team POV...
it's a battle royale and they will all be fighting in teams. but with witty comments, from yours truly KIBA!!, they can seperate the teams! Shika would want his team to wait, but Chouji and Ino-pig will come at Kiba and be taken down by Hinata! Lonely little Shika would forfiet or give up because his stupid team is KOed!!
Shino and Kiba would double take Neji, sasuke, and then Naruto (so Hinata wont have a cow while she fights) and Hinata takes down Sakura, Lee and TenTen! Shino's bug will feast on the Kyuubi's chakra and kiba will do the hookie pookie and take down ssasuke and sneak attack Neji with Akamaru! Hinata, at this point will be KOed by Lee... so shino and kiba will wait a while till they can strike. so ninja time! ninja hide in the trees. Naruto and Sasuke VS. Lee and Neji VS. Shino and Kiba
But this cooleness is too extreme for the earth to handle and the earth will explode and kill everyone and we'll never know what happens next!! xp

within themselves:
SNS: Sakura's supa human strength will take down all!! CHYAA!! It's girl power! ok, so Naruto and Sasuke would beat the crapo out of each other until they faint and sakura wont have to do anything but look pretty to win...
TNL: Mr. Eye Candy Neji would own all! nuff said! but I want Lee to win!! ooooh well -_-;
SIC: Ino? Shika? Chouji? hmm....let's go for dinner and call it a draw ok? ok! surprised
SHK: Shino's bugs are in for a good lunch! yay!

Haha...very good ways to make people win.

About the Teams VS. Teams thing, the only teammates they have are the teammaes, WITHIN THE TEAMS. Or...did I read wrong? Oh welll. Probably not important anyway. =)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:46 pm
huh? did I mess up? I just took the battle from the veiw of Kurenai's team instead of Kakashi's. The 4 teams face off until Kiba starts throwing unneeded (in this situation, needed) witty phrases at people that gets Chouji and Ino pissed. Kiba probably called them fat and ugly... we know what happenes when Chouji is called fat! xd Just Loose it! And shika is left alone and cant fight 3 three man team while he is the only one on his team. The girls get eliminated and the cool people are left. and that's when the law of coolness hits infinity and the earth erupts!!!
*flails*
OMG!! It's just too cool to be!!!  

Reso Miso Soup

What the Pho

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:46 pm
Jounins Fight:
Kakashi with his sharigan (cheapo stare )

Teams:
Team Kakashi (2 of their teammates can change to ugly but powerful beasts)

Within:
Kakashi-Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura (Sasuke...he's stronger now and beat naruto)
Gai-Lee, Tenten, Neji (Neji...Lee is good but has no jutsus and Tenten's weapons will be deflected)
Asuma-Shikamaru, Chouji, Ino (Shikamaru...no contest)
Kurenai-Kiba, Hinata, Shino (tough but Kiba would double team with Akamaru and turn into the big wolf)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:49 pm
Lord Someguy
Jounins Fight:

Teams:

Within:
Gai-Lee, Tenten, Neji (Neji...Lee is good but has no jutsus and Tenten's weapons will be deflected)
Kurenai-Kiba, Hinata, Shino (tough but Kiba would double team with Akamaru and turn into the big wolf)

good point on Kiba...
and since when did Sasuke get stronget that Naruto!? I bet Naruto was holding back!! ><; oooh stupid spoiler!! is this 3 years later after Sasuke is kidnapped!?  

Reso Miso Soup

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:15 pm
Kakashi VS Gai VS Asuma VS Kurenai: Either Team 7 or Team 8. Kiba and Shino are very strong, but poor Hinata is terribly weak (In the manga. Filler crap is bullshit. rolleyes ). Likely Team Kakashi. They ARE trained the THE Kakashi, after all. :] However, Team 10 can be tricky, but I have a feeling they couldn't take on that many people. Team Gai would not deal with ninjutsu well; except for Neji...

Sakura VS Naruto VS Sasuke: Sasuke. Sakura wouldn't be afraid to hit Naruto, and neither would Sasuke. Naruto would hesistate to hit Sakura. Sasuke would hesistate to hit no one. Sasuke also has the sharingan copy eye. [This fight is assuming his curse does not spread all the way, and neither does Naruto's demon, it likely being a controlled fight with teachers present.]

Tenten VS Lee VS Neji: Neji by far. He is almost if not not faster than Lee in some ways. He can see attacks coming. Tenten is very limited to long range weaponry so she would never hit Neji. Lee would dodge her attacks also. Neji could likely shut down Lee's points before Lee opened a gate.

Ino VS Shikamaru VS Chouji: This for me is a tough one. Ino's Shintenshin no Jutsu can prove very useful, but she could miss very easily. It is slow and has a short range. Shikamaru COULD catch him with the shadow but it's been proven twice that if someone is hit while connected to him that he will suffer injuries as well. It is not likely he could trick both of them at the same time in clear sight; assuming they are fighting in a controlled space. Chouji is powerful, but he is not too bright. Not that he's dumb, but he cannot steer to well when he's rolling and will miss he quicker, smaller teammates everytime. He might hit Ino if he's lucky. Shikamaru could set traps if they were in a good environment for it, but say they were stripped of weapons [or had very few] there would be a problem there as well. Though I'm sure Shikamaru could wait until the sun goes down and used Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu. But that would likely kill them. xD Probably Shikamaru, maybe Chouji. Ino doesn't have much of a chance unless they piss her off.

Hinata VS Kiba VS Shino: I have come down to the simple conclusion that Shino would most definately win. Hinata is proven to be slow, weak, and frightened. She also loves her teammates and would never want to hurt them. I don't care about the fillers they are stupid and don't apply to the manga. :] Shino could take out Kiba and his dog pretty easily with the bugs. As Kiba charges bugs come out of the ground and consume his chakra. Very simple.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:17 pm
Lord Someguy
Jounins Fight:

Teams:

Within:
Fanboy! XD
Chouji is pretty damn strong, man. Give the lard some credit. :[
He knows Shikamaru's techniques very well and could easily corner and overpower him.
It is proven you can give Shikamaru a panic attack. [In Chapter 212 Shikamaru starts to lose his cool. I'm sure that was only the beginning.]

Syndactyly

What the Pho

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:25 pm
Shikalee
Lord Someguy
Jounins Fight:

Teams:

Within:
Fanboy! XD
He knows Shikamaru's techniques very well and could easily corner and overpower him.
It is proven you can give Shikamaru a panic attack. [In Chapter 212 Shikamaru starts to lose his cool. I'm sure that was only the beginning.]

Yeah I showed who my favorite character is but still Shikamaru strategizes...unless Chouji takes that pill xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:33 pm
Resolute Infliction
Lord Someguy
Jounins Fight:

Teams:

Within:

good point on Kiba...
and since when did Sasuke get stronget that Naruto!? I bet Naruto was holding back!! ><; oooh stupid spoiler!! is this 3 years later after Sasuke is kidnapped!?

I'm talking about *spoilers* when Naruto tries to get Sasuke back....Sasuke could've killed Naruto but he held back *spoilers*  

What the Pho

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:42 pm
It's all Sasuke wins Sasuke wins Sasuke wins...god...come one...NARUTO WOULD WIN!! Just because Sasuke WON against Naruto, we all know Naruto was holding back slightly, as Resolute Infliction has pointed out earlier. Besides, just because of that retarded Three-Wheel Sharingan of his, doesn't mean he'll ALWAYS win. It's not like, "Oh, that guy has the Sharingan, he'll definitely win." rolleyes Yeah right. Thought Sasuke won't lose to Lee now, notice he DID lose to Lee and probably would of broke his neck if that turtle didn't come in. That time, Sasuke had his two-wheel Sharingan. Notice this is only to prove the "Just becauase he has a Sharingan, doesn't mean he'll win automatically." point. He has a three-wheel, Lee will lose, NARUTO WILL WIN.

Where's Sakura? Geez...out of the picture.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:04 am
Lord Someguy
Shikalee
Lord Someguy
Jounins Fight:

Teams:

Within:
Fanboy! XD

Yeah I showed who my favorite character is but still Shikamaru strategizes...unless Chouji takes that pill xd
Hah! You need to get out more.
Chouji is slowly following in Shikamaru's little footsteps.
He will never be as smart as him, but he understands his general pattern.
If Ino was out of the picture and things were desperate; like they were enemies I think Chouji would tear him up. >_> EVEN THOUGH he too is my favorite, I don't think he's the best. Kakashi's smarter, anyways. :]

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:08 am
JhonnyRaincloud
It's all Sasuke wins Sasuke wins Sasuke wins...god...come one...NARUTO WOULD WIN!! Just because Sasuke WON against Naruto, we all know Naruto was holding back slightly, as Resolute Infliction has pointed out earlier. Besides, just because of that retarded Three-Wheel Sharingan of his, doesn't mean he'll ALWAYS win. It's not like, "Oh, that guy has the Sharingan, he'll definitely win." rolleyes Yeah right. Thought Sasuke won't lose to Lee now, notice he DID lose to Lee and probably would of broke his neck if that turtle didn't come in. That time, Sasuke had his two-wheel Sharingan. Notice this is only to prove the "Just becauase he has a Sharingan, doesn't mean he'll win automatically." point. He has a three-wheel, Lee will lose, NARUTO WILL WIN.

Where's Sakura? Geez...out of the picture.
Sasuke was also holding back.
Knowing that the Chidori has splash damage, and that Sasuke is far faster in physical speed than Naruto, he has a clear advantage. He could miss his heart but the shock could still kill him, while Rasengan is condenced swirling air and chakra. Assuming Naruto won't go all demon, and Sasuke's seal won't completely open, there's a good chance.
I had good reasoning and I didn't just go, "SASUKEZ COOL SO HE'D WIN." I like Naruto more than him and I still say Sasuke's stronger. That doesn't make him nice or good. I also wouldn't underestimate the new Sharingan's powers. The Uchiha clan isn't famous for no reason; it's not like he's getting underserved attention. The Sharingan is an amazing anomaly.

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games