Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
I'm interested in an editor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rubber-maid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:23 pm
Along with being decent in my own grammer and spelling, I am also human. As it so happens, I am writing a story (a fanfiction to be percise) that I would like to post on Gaia, but before I do, I would like an editor (or two) to go over my writing to: make corrections, give me some advice on word usage, and general benificial criticism that will help me improve.

If anyone is interested please post here (until the PMs are back up and running)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:56 am
PMs are disabled again? What the hell? scream

Ahem! To get back on topic, I'd be happy to proof read your story for spelling and grammar. IM me if you have any of the instant messengers and I'll give you my email address to send it to. Or if they get the PMs working again, you can PM the text to me.  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rubber-maid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:46 pm
Yay! I just sent you a PM (they are finally back up) so i hope you get it. It contains what I expect and how I think it should be done. You are welcome to ad some feedback on that so it is a pleasant working environment (since that is essentially what this is).  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:46 pm
But anyways- I am still looking for one more editor. Really, anyone who is interested please either write in this thread or PM me (especially now that they are working)  

Rubber-maid

Ithaya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:55 pm
I should love to help, but it really depends how much time you've got. I already work as editor for a friend of mine and he's closing in on 35,000, where he wants us to go through the entire thing and improve.
I could help, and if it's relatively short, I can get it finished before he finishes. Otherwise it might take some time. Up to you whether you can wait or not.

Gaian Grammar Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games