Reply Neopia Central
Who Stole Altador's History? King Altador Vs. Darkest Faerie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyxiaus`

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:32 pm
Well, if you've been keeping up with the current Altadorian plot, who do you think has stolen Altadors history, and it's history books! If you have any other reasons to think it may be Jerdana or anyone like that, post to say so. <3  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:28 pm
wow...i really didnt ever think about who stole the history books and the history from altador...all i've been doing is the constallation...im on the 11th one...for some reason i cant get the petpet to heal....i cant wait for the 12th one to come out!...i hope in the end you get an avatar....i collect avatars 3nodding but i dont have half yet...im like 6% away from half... some day i'll have all the avatars! well not really...but almost all the avatars! ...how did i get to avatars from the altador plot?!? ....  

Janviarius

xXx_Zoegirl_xXx

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:06 pm
I think it's an unknown altador hero that framed the dark faerie. well, if not I think it's Altador himself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:22 pm
I think it's King Altador, but he wasn't doing it out of evil intentions, rather as a test of some sort for the rest of Neopia. The Lenny did say earlier that the magic didn't seem malevolent.  

Lucentas

Hygienic Humorist

isanmve

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:58 pm
the plot over xd darkest faerie xd  
Neopia Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items