Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon's hair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why does sailor moon have perfectly round buns?
  Because they are emergancy food supply!
  Because round is good!
  They are secret weapons!
  They symbolize the moon where she comes from
  She is a cartoon character so who cares!
View Results

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:23 pm
those red things amplified her wails and thus her wails can annoy the hell out of any monster.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:00 pm
Tidus_and_Yuna_4ever
I dont know but Usagi's hair is beautiful. blaugh

i know you like it too  

mimi2008

WatersOfBoyne

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:07 pm
Usagi's odangos, when tranformed, do serve her a purpose. Or rather, the red jeweled things on them do. I think it was already mentioned here... they allowed her to become aware of people in trouble, which is quite amusing really. They showed it in the first episode of the anime, i believe in the manga as well, and additionally, if i'm not mistaken, in at least one of the games (i want to say SNES version but i'm not positive about that)

i found a tutorial on how to create her look quite a while ago... granted i have long since lost the URL but even so.

oh& i'm much more intrigued by Naoko-san's idea for Chibiusa & Chibichibi's hair, and for Diana's human form (in the manga if you are not familiar with this) as well!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:09 pm
that's why darien calls her meatball head...he obviously thinks their edible too...  

shamonicfairyprincess

Celestialize_Lenne

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:59 pm
I love her hair, but knowing Serena/Usagi, if her hair was edible she'd probably have eaten already. xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:53 pm
I'm not sure why her hair is the way it is but I know I love it! Sailor Moon's hair is beautiful. xd  

Hawt - Server - Boi

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:34 am
I can't get the odangoes right..which sometimes makes me go grr but then I just leave my hair down. my hair is more like Minako's without the bangs anyway. oh well. got to love Usagi-chan's hair anyway  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:17 pm
Her hair is super long

She has probably never cut it. xd  

The Mighty Enchilada

Tsukiusada

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:00 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:15 am
Hehe, the main reason why I fell in love with Usagi's character was because of her hairstyle XD; When I was little I used to make an attempt at fixing my hair that way .. I usually failed miserably =/  

Yumegi

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:55 am
who cares
3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:16 pm
Tidus_and_Yuna_4ever
I dont know but Usagi's hair is beautiful. blaugh

I rather like Minako's hair better. But I'm a sucker for long hair on women, anyways.  

lightsenshi

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:19 pm
When i was younger, I always wanted my hair like Sailor Moon. Sadly, i've never gotten it that long. I think i'd die. >.< I do love her hair though. It's so long. Plus, the pigtails are so cute. ^^ I like Chibi-chibi's though, the little heart shaped buns are adorable. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:39 am
crying I try, and I try but my hair is just to short and silky to be put up like hers....I can only put mine up in pig tails and forget the odango.....  

Victalany

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:47 pm
The show would be nothing with out her hair... j/k. But that is the 1st thing i fell in love with about her!!  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff