Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Do you really think that Sasuke's going to kill Itachi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Itachi going to be killed by Sasuke? Alone?
  HECK YES! OF COURSE HE IS! SASUKE PWNS!! SCREW ITACHI!
  Yes. He will be killed by Sasuke, alone.
  ...Itachi is so going to pound him...yet again...
  He'll be killed, but not by Sasuke alone. Maybe with a bit of help.
View Results

DarkGaara5

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:52 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
lisamerie
yeah, but hope he doesn't

I...hope not. He's one of my favorite characters, and I hope, very badly, not.
i would agree, but i have the feeling...  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:24 pm
He might put up more of a fight, but itachi will probably win again. Sasuke will need more help to beat him. xp  

Doom_Doctor

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:54 pm
'course he will. Itachi only has two goals in life; for Sasuke to kill him, and have idiotic fangirls rave about him and kill them all.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:36 pm
If I look at it ethically...Ha! Of course not! Though Sasuke is much stronger than before, villains typically aren't defeated that way. That's the hero's job. But if Kishimoto decides to take on a more realistic style in plot, there's more of a chance he might be able to. But, given the impression that Itachi is the ultimate nearly-unbeatable bad guy of the series here, it's more likely he won't. Not without some Konoha help, anyway...

Ah well. Sasuke's such an ungrateful, inconsiderate brat. He's had it comin to him for awhile now. (Sorry, Sasuke fans. Don't hurt me.)  

Kuroyue

Filipinoguy

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:41 pm
i thnk sasuke will beat him but he will be injured badly ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:29 pm
I think he is gonna kill him. Especialy now that Itachi is loosing Eyesight  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:09 pm
I dont think Sasuke can kill Itachi, much less will do so. It falls too flat to just have Sasuke kill him in a dramatic battle one on one. there has to be some sorta twist to it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:26 pm
-Points at poll-Laughs- It's so diverse. I'm glad I made this topic.

Itachi going blind = Bad thing for me. That would totally suck. Hopefully they're just side effects or something, but then again I'd never know since I've never read the manga.

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Resocki

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:23 am
I think sasuke will have a little help in killing itachi  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:14 pm
I don't think it's ever going to happen. Itachi is so powerful it's stupid. Never in life could Sasuke ever, ever defeat Itachi. *Glomps Itachi, Itachi: eek WTF, onna...* Like I said it'll never happen  

Muffin Face

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:55 pm
You have got to wonder, if the Sharingon just makes the body weak, then what about the Mangenkyou(sp?) Sharingon, what effects does that have? I honestly don't think that Sasuke could kill Itachi, he says he wants to kill his brother, but does he just want his strength to be realized, or does he really want to kill his own brother? If it came down to the point to him killing Itachi then I doubt it would happen.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:52 pm
HE HAD BETTER KILL ITACHI!
domokun domokun  

sl0th0n8r

Aritsuke

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:14 pm
I think that someday Itachi will get killed....but I get the feeling that it will be Naruto that kills him... lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:25 pm
Well if sasuke does kill itachi it will kind of kill sasuke's purpose in the show.. besides trying to beat naruto.  

RikuXdeath

Yamaria

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:10 pm
I think Itachi was right when he told Sasuke that his heart is what makes him weak... he cares about his teammates and others around him, but maybe that is what shall win the day against his brother and maybe not... Maybe Itachi will beat the hell out of him once more... who knows time will tell...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff