Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
Tell Your Story of how You Started Liking FOB Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  !
View Results

Sexually Active Robot

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:38 pm
heir Sugar,were going dpwn VId but i didn't know wo they we're so then in '06 i got an Ipod ad my friend Shelby upload thnks fr th mmrs on it and she asiad i put fall out boy on it i hope you lik it i was like OMFG FOB I LUVSTHEM bu i didn't know them i look tem up ad saw the htey were cool so yeah thats how it happened  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:21 am
Well it was the first time I ever hung out with my friend Meg. She came over my house. I was obsessed with Green Day. She was like "You need to hear this band, called Fall Out Boy". She showed me 'Sugar, We're Going Down' in my bedroom and then I fell in like. A few weeks later on MTV, my mom and I were in her room. I was like "OMG STOP THATS FALL OUT BOY!!" She was like "You like them, they are like pop boy band". [Now-a-days shes a fan]. Then I bought FUCT, then TTTYG, then EOWYGF, waited a few years ((...)). Then January 13 2007, I saw them. And met Hem. Then IOH. Then HCT May 31, 2007. Then waited...then saw them front row November 9th 2007. biggrin And now I have 126 Fall Out Boy songs. heart  

HeyMoon29

Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces