So awesome!
  Eh i don't know...
  Gold. =D
View Results

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:52 pm
darkXmoon
I don't think any one reads my posts any more....

I read them, I just haven't been online much the past week. ^^* Catching up for 2 days is going to take a lot longer than I thought it would.

If you would like to host an event, then by all means feel free to do so. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:24 am
Right-e-O Captain-O-Captain Will start working on event...right when I get back from putting job aplacations in.  

darkXmoon

IraMorti

Demonic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:44 pm
6/6/06... it's got me giddy, it happening every 100 years... that's not something to celebrate... now it being the only time it happens every 1000 years!? now theres something. it's the 6th year of the new millenium. That's kick a**. Also on a similar note. two other dates will occur soon, that also catch my interest. Next year it will be 7/7/07 of which apparently 777 represents perfection. And then the year after it will be 8/8/08 and 888 represents Jesus Christ. 666- the
Anti-Christ, 777 -Perfection, and 888- Christ... now that's an interesting occurence. =O  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:04 pm
If someone could somehow obtain a devil tail, that would be really cool...
but even if someone did get one, they wouldn't want to give it away sweatdrop  

[[ neon.bonbon ]]

JustAnotherNancyBoy-x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:23 pm
that is soo wannabe 'oh its 666 the satanic day we must go and pray that our messed up little lives will be ended' sooo stereotipical, you can be goth without being satanic, you know.for example i am pagan and must soon dedacate a rather large part of my life on white magick and yet im gothic.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:38 pm
Nyed
stare i dont get how a date with 666, should be a goth holiday
way to reinforce shitty stereotypes mad
welll its not REALY a stereotype. atleast not a GOTH stereotype. its more like a spiritual one. and if you dont llike religion, than why even concider it a holyday. sofar the onlyone i know that says anything about it is the "christ" ones and s**t.  

Jakk-Arcani

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces