Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Literature
The Reader's Digest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obito Sharingan Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:37 pm
Anyone like reading this awesome magazine? Come and talk about it, if you don't and can't want to get it, read some of the things we post from it, it's so much fun.
Goodnight all people.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:07 am
I subscribed for a year! The readings were interest for the most part. However, they kept sending us junk about winning money so we didn't subscribe for the year after.  

beliael

Eleusinian Mysteries

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:17 pm
I used to love that magazine...I haven't bought it in so long, and I am starting to miss it...I love reading all of the stories, and I loved the little jokes that were at the end of the stories!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:47 pm
My subscription just ended recently, but my mother used to be a subscriber too. We both just ran out of time for reading it.

I agree though. The articles were - for the most part - very interesting.

My favorite sections though - and they always have been - are the joke sections. It's interesting how words can be interpreted in so many ways, and how the slight twist of a meaning or syllable makes it so humorous.

Wouldn't you all agree?  

Mmory

Moppeh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:49 am
I read the jokes at the end. They are funny though!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:59 am
I'm a Reader's Digest reader. The magazine has been around our house for as long as I can remember, so it's not natural that I picked it up and began to read it. The stories are well-writen, the facts are interesting and the jokes are funny.  

snazy-a-tastic

Literature

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff