Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoomPie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:48 pm
The stealthy figure clutched his chest as he made his way across the fields.
Unaware that he was being pursued, a rock suddenly flew across the air, landing on the small of his neck.
- Ah!
He screamed and fell rolling on the floor, hand clutching the opening. Blood spewed through his fingers.
As he lay writhing in pain, a shimmer across the air could be seen, and a shadow fell across the figure on the floor.
- No way! How did you...
A large rolling boulder suddenly launched into the air and pummeled into the enemy. Blowing leaves into the air, forming an eery tornado.
As the moon disappeared behind the clouds, a fiery red illuminated the triumphant Leaf shinobi.
- Ever heard of the phrase, "A grudge over food is deeper than the ocean?" That was for eating my last chip! And this...
The pointy-haired genin proceded to take off his scarf, and wrap it around the opponent's already weary body.
- ...this is just to show everyone I'm not really kind!
The scarf tightened. With a ear-numbing scream, the shinobi of the hidden mist cried out in pain before the scarf cut through his carotid artery, spewing the contents into the night.
Flashing his fiery eyes, the victor, Akimichi Chouji, leaps up into the air and finishes off the lifeless mist shinobi with a full body slam.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:54 pm
DoomPie
User Image
User Image
Chouji awakes in pipotron's straw bed and finds his last potato chip eaten, therefore he...
SPAMS SPAMS SPAMS SPAMS SPAMS SPAMS!

Wtf? Anyway, out of all the people who want to be someone, we have yet to have someone who is actually RPing. And for everyone's info, to see who is actively RPing, see my post on the first page. Not Celtics.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:41 pm
OOC: Ok. Pip. I forgot what everyone was doing. So wake Ribbin up and well go from there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:36 am
Or not. I just read where everyone is. I'll RP now. sweatdrop

IC:Ribbin instantly woke up. Reki was gone. "Good one, nap on the job." he muttered to himself. He opened the bedroom window and jumped out into the streets of Konoha. "Where would she be." He started looking for her.

Yondaime was wondering the village as well. He had said he had urgent business to attend to. But it was only his restless thoughts. He didn't overly trust these travellers. But for now he had no choice but to believe them. On the other hand he was still worried about what Gamabunta had said to him. Was he too weak for Gamabunta to drink with him. Did he need to train somemore? But who could he find for a sparring partner. He looked around the village for someone with an aura that was high enough for a challenge. This will be harder than it sounds, Yondaime thought.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

beautiful3ulogy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:56 pm
OOC: Ribbin lives =D i wonder.. if Reki looked like what i look like now.. when kissing yondaime... would it have cut his face?

IC: As Reki wandered along the streets with Tonton, she couldn't stop thinking about turning back and leaving at least a note for Ribbin. She then remembered how Ribbin had stretched lazily across the floofy bed and she smirked. "A little worrying would do him some good, serves him right for hogging the whole bed!" Reki yawned as she continued trotting down the little streets.
Awhile later, Reki finally found a little shop where she could get some decent food for Tonton to eat. She paid the shop keeper and smiled as she watched Tonton happily eating away. Suddenly she thought she had heard a famliar voice. She quickly grabbed Tonton and ran down towards the end of the street. Reki couldn't make out to whom the voice belonged to but it sounded like someone she had known a long time ago. She raced past the villagers and was about to turn at the corner when she whammed into another person. "Ite!!" she groaned as she rubbed her head. She looked up and saw Yondaime staring at her with a questioning look.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:43 am
Yondaime was looking at Reki, with an idea in his head. It was a crazy idea though. He was wondering if Reki and Ribbin were more than they made off to be. He was also looking for a sparring partner. Without a word he flipped back a couple of feet and threw several kunai and shurikens at Reki. He aimed for spots that would cause the least amount of damage in case she didn't reflect them. But he had a feeling she would drop her disguise and show off more than she wanted to. Then, he would have someone to spar with, even if she was a girl.

Ribbin turned around and saw Yondaime throwing kunai at Reki. Before he could swear out, he realized he had to go help her. Even if he wouldn't make it in time to protect her from the projectiles. He hoped she wouldn't blow her cover by blocking them, but at the same time worried if she got hit by them. What a predicament...  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

beautiful3ulogy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:29 pm
OOC: waiiii whee what is Reki suppose to do? we'll find out =D

IC: After having bumped into Yondaime, she quickly stood up and tried to avoid eye contact with him. She thought to herself, "He must think I'm a spaz, a cry baby and an idiot. How can someone leave such a bad impression on someone else in the short 2 hours they have met?".
At the time, Reki was totally unaware of Ribbin's dilemma. She continued looking around for that voice until the shirukens and kunais were close enough for her to sense. She didn't even have time to think about blowing her disguise but in a panic, she did a manoever that barely dodged the attack. When she had time to regain her posture, she looked down and comforted the frightened Tonton. After she had calmed down the poor piglet, she looked up and found Yondaime looking down strangely at her again. In confusion, she opened her mouth to ask what was going on but stopped short when Ribbin came in sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:37 pm
*pokes* anyone here?  

beautiful3ulogy

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:34 am
OOC:Sorry for the wait. I've been pretty booked with school and exams and all. But the first semester is over. So the busy time is over for now!

IC:Yondaime looked at her with a blank look before he broke out into a smile. "Well, you barely dodged the kunai. Although you only barely dodged it because you didn't notice it until the last moment. You must have really been distracted. But I know you have skills! I've been looking for a sparring partner! So prepare for a fight!" Yondaime went into a foreign stance. "Let's Begin..." With that said, a kunai flew through the air and struck down Yondaime. The body fell to the ground and splashed into a disturbed puddle.

Damn it, Ribbin thought. Water Clone. He swung around to kick the Hokage who had tried to jump behind him. Yondaime just caught his leg. Ribbin reached and grabbed Yondaime by his shirt. Then swung for his face. Yondaime quickly flipped Ribbin over using his leg. Ribbin quickly jumped up and projected himself towards Yondaime with a mid air kick. Yondaime moved out of the way at the last second and helped him slam to the ground harder with a deadly kick to the back. Ribbin hit the ground hard. He didn't get up.

Yondaime walked over to Reki. "It seems I already have a sparring partner." He pulled her close. "But I still need you." Even closer. "You could live with me." Their mouths were so close. "We could be together. Forget about Ribbin. I know there is a reason you two are here. Forget that and join me, so we can be together." Yondaime was quickly jerked back fell on his side. Ribbin slowly got up, he was holding a string that was attached to Yondaime's ankle. "We are far from over Yondaime. As long as there is a hokage in this village, I will not fall."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:42 pm
OOC: *hugsyou* you are alive =D i haven't checked back in awhile so sorry for the wait whee heart how did the exams go? im getting my report card soon and im very scared.. well.. no phone calls so i know i passed sweatdrop but yes.. =D *cracks knuckles and starts typing*

IC: Reki was taken back by what was happening. Yondaime's lips were so close and she wasn't sure of what she was suppose to say or do when he was suddenly jerked back by Ribbin. She had felt very relieved and confused. As she ran quickly to where Ribbin was standing, she thought, "What is he thinking? A sparring partner? He's a hokage, how can someone as important as himself just go around fighting other people? Something weird is going on!" She stopped short beside Ribbin and asked worriedly, "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" After acknowledging Ribbin's nod and look on the face, Reki got ready to stop what was going to happen. She was scared Ribbin would do something he'd regret later on. Just as Yondaime got ready to strike Ribbin, Reki stood in front of him and started to do a handseal.  

beautiful3ulogy

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:43 am
OOC: Well I passed all my classes with pretty good marks, so that's excellent. But my new classes suck. ;_;

IC: Ribbin closed his hands over Reki's. He whispered into her ear. "This is my fight now, please let me deal with it." He quickly dashed towards Yondaime and pounced upward before striking down with a kick. The hokage tried to grab his foot but Ribbin was too swift and struck him hard in the face. Before Yondaime could hit the ground Ribbin grabbed him by the neck of his shirt and pulled him from an inch of his face.

"What is it you want?" Yondaime stared him straight in the eyes. "A good fight. Everything I used to have. Just newer." Ribbin pulled his away for a second before yanking back and smashing heads with him. Yondaime cried out, Ribbin didn't flinch. "Don't make me ask more. Go into details."

Yondaime was looking down now. "I used to fight all the time. I recently got into a fight a little while ago, the lust of battle has beset on me and now I crave for the fight. I also need to get stronger fast. So I can control Gamabunta, to protect this village better." Ribbin brought his knee up and delivered a painful hit to Yondaime's stomach. "How valiant. Keep talking, why did you say what you did to Reki."

Yondaime looked down trying to make sure Ribbin could not look him in the eyes. "I....haven't had anyone for so long. Reki has....captivated me. I want to be with someone, it was another thing I had back before I became Hokage."

Ribbin grabbed him by the neck. "You are a pathetic excuse for a Hokage. You need more than strength, you need the right attitude." He punched Yondaime down to the ground with his free arm. "You aren't doing very well with this village, it needs a leader who has the right mind." He stepped on Yondaime's chest and pressed. "Reki has been through enough to have to deal with a lonely hokage who doesn't like his job. If speak to her again, or even look her in the eyes. I will have your head Yondaime." He removed his foot as Yondaime started to cry out.

Ribbin knew his strength well, his knee to the stomach had left Yondaime unable to move, he wouldn't be able to get up for hours. He walked towards Reki. "We're talking a detour from the plan. This village needs to shape up. Before Yondaime can think right to help this village, he needs to feel some pain. He's been too long without it. We're burning his house. If he's below the people, he'll be able to see what they need from him. Whether we let him live when we return will be your decision, for now, he can lay and think about what he's done." Ribbin walked past Reki and headed toward the village. He smirked a little, It's been awhile since I've seen a good fire, he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:19 pm
OOC: *glompsyou* its okay.. i dont' like my courses much but i have fun =) plus.. its a new start no?

IC: Reki was shaking. She couldn't believe what Ribbin had just done to Yondaime. A wave of pity swept through her heart as she looked at the hokage, struggling to get up while coughing up blood. She wanted to help Yondaime and at least bring him to a hospital but she knew Ribbin was in no mood for her disobedience. After making sure Ribbin wasn't looking, Reki quickly took out a small packet from her pocket and placed it in Yondaime's hand. "He meant well..." she began, not sure of what to say. "This will help ease the pain", she said as she closed the packet in Yondaime's palm, "but you shouldn't be moving for awhile." With another glance, Reki ran off to catch up to Ribbin.

Reki was trotting behind with her hands in her pocket. She didn't bother to start a conversation because she was afraid that something she will say might trigger Ribbin's darker side. "It would suck to be his enemy..." Reki thought as she cracked her neck, trying to think of a way to stop him from burning down Yondaime's house. She looked down as she continued to follow Ribbin when she suddenly remembered that she had left Tonton somewhere. She opened her mouth to call out to Ribbin when she bumped into his back as he had stopped. "Ite!" she cried as she covered her nose. She looked up at Ribbin and saw why he had stopped. They've arrived to Yondaime's house.  

beautiful3ulogy

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:13 pm
OOC: Nothing better than a new start. 3nodding

IC: They walked into the Hokage's house and into his grand bedroom. Tonton ran out of the bedroom they were staying in and jumped up onto the Hokage's bed. Ribbin flopped down on it as well. "Sorry you had to see that. He was pissing me off. But for now I say we explore the place. I'm sure he's got lots of cool books in here. I was just bluffing about burning this place down. It's imperative to our mission. You didn't forget the mission did you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:45 pm
OOC: yes... i have both physics and math... its not as i thought it would be.. but theory of knowledge is booooring.. the teacher is not teaching squat so i just doodle =) but yes.. what are you taking?

IC: Reki opened her mouth, then closed it. She felt both disappointed and relieved that Ribbin wasn't actually going to burn down Yondaime's house. "Damn it... and I thought of ways to stop him too!" she said to herself as she knocked her knuckles against her head. "I really shouldn't be amusing myself at times like these..."

Reki looked up and smiled when she saw Tonton. She jumped on the bed and gave the piglet a hug. "You got me so worried! How did you find your way back?" She pet Tonton and laid down beside Ribbin. Reki turned her head to look at the green-haired boy. For a guy who just fought a hokage, he didn't look a bit tired at all, let alone being exhausted. "Ofcourse I didn't forget about the mission." she started, "Are you sure you want to go through with it though? Plus, you just beat the crap out of this village's hokage, shouldn't we be on the run right now?" Eventhough Reki had spent most of her life with Ribbin, there were times when she couldn't understand him at all. She waited for the him to answer but when she looked at him again, Ribbin had fallen asleep.  

beautiful3ulogy

Deedet-san

Beloved Bloodsucker

6,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:01 pm
Can I be Shikamaru? question heart 3nodding  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items