Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Things you thought the charactors would never say, but did! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lumicran_Minamoto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:46 pm
Honh
In the Manga *Alert Spolier*

Naruto: Konohamaru, I am sorry, but I am not a kid anymore. From now on, you shouldn't use that jutsu either.

Konohamaru:...

Sakura: ...So...Naruto hasn't matured just in appearance. This makes me fell a little sad. You really became amazing Naruto. I'm sure you've come back with a lot of great new jutsus too, right?

Naruto: Such a jutsu is now mediocre, Konohamaru! Behold! The new preverted ninjutsu I've been developing!! Here we go!!

And for a moment I really thought Naruto got serious... blaugh

lol Yeah, I actually thought he'd "grew up"! It must've been a bad moment for Naruto when he learned that all the other people except him (and Sasuke) had already passed the exam. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:39 am
"Don't lick me!" said by Gaara, riding atop Shukaku to Gamabunta.  

Barghest

Sparkly Vampire

9,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:04 pm
It's episode 25-26, when their mission is to get the episode tape and they have to stall for time, Kakashi's the only one on screen because the other 3 left and he says he'll do it to stall time but Naruto comes in and says it's time for a comercial break(or something)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:31 pm
Lumicran_Minamoto
Honh
In the Manga *Alert Spolier*

Naruto: Konohamaru, I am sorry, but I am not a kid anymore. From now on, you shouldn't use that jutsu either.

Konohamaru:...

Sakura: ...So...Naruto hasn't matured just in appearance. This makes me fell a little sad. You really became amazing Naruto. I'm sure you've come back with a lot of great new jutsus too, right?

Naruto: Such a jutsu is now mediocre, Konohamaru! Behold! The new preverted ninjutsu I've been developing!! Here we go!!

And for a moment I really thought Naruto got serious... blaugh

lol Yeah, I actually thought he'd "grew up"! It must've been a bad moment for Naruto when he learned that all the other people except him (and Sasuke) had already passed the exam. blaugh
i saw that chapter  

syoran li

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas