Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]
Introduce Yourself Here :] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people count
  + 1
View Results

n y a n g i r e

Feline Friend

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:16 pm
Hello, everyone! ; v ;

Preferred name: Mell and/or James (switches)
gender identity: non-binary (they/them, sometimes she/her or he/him)
religion: n/a
height: 5'2
fav music: pop, alternative, etc etc
fav movie(s): The Way He Looks, Uptown Girls, Little Black Book
sexual orientation: pansexual  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:12 pm
ll Squeeks ll
ive been with this guild for many years but i also havent been very active enough for a few years as well soo ill post this just so everyone knows.. but way to get a hold of me is by pm or quote me smile

Preferred name:Squeeks or Sammi
gender identity:female :3
religion:Wiccan
height:5'5.. i think o;
fav music:techno/rock
fav movie:Queen of the Damned and others..
sexual orientation:Bisexual mommy wink
cool my fiance is wiccan too. and your a mom?  

kmsma2

Magic Player

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

ll Squeeks ll

Cuddly Wife

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 4:51 am
kmsma2
ll Squeeks ll
ive been with this guild for many years but i also havent been very active enough for a few years as well soo ill post this just so everyone knows.. but way to get a hold of me is by pm or quote me smile

Preferred name:Squeeks or Sammi
gender identity:female :3
religion:Wiccan
height:5'5.. i think o;
fav music:techno/rock
fav movie:Queen of the Damned and others..
sexual orientation:Bisexual mommy wink
cool my fiance is wiccan too. and your a mom?

yes my son is 5 :3 and i just turned 24 today :3  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:37 pm
~An apple a day

Hello everyone! Pleased to make your acquaintance! whee
I joined a good while ago but got too busy to get active around here. Time to fix that perhaps, so uhm, here we go...!

Preferred name: Sana/Sanna - mostly prefer for people to call me by my username online though
gender identity: ??? - questioning: non-binary, CURRENTLY identify as demigirl (they/them, she/her, undecided)
religion: agnostic
height: 5'8,5"
fav music: alternative
fav movie(s): Earthlings, V for Vendetta, Pan's Labyrinth
sexual orientation: ??? - also questioning: bi-/poly-/pansexual (basically, usually not attracted to people who are overtly cis, but unsure if that actually has more to do with their gender or generally closed-minded attitudes - have also gotten a bunch of flack for being "too specific" calling myself pan/poly so I tend to be flexible about the exact terms...)

As you can see, I'm still very much in the process of figuring myself out... sweatdrop
I welcome all manner of (respectful) conversation on the subject - I think!
PMs, profile comments and quotes are appreciated! emotion_yatta

keeps worries away~

adorkapple

Kindly Spirit

14,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Expert Skill 150

iluvevilwafflez

Dapper Vampire

11,040 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:25 am
Hello there! My name is Sabrina, the super queer nerd. I'm sometimes bad about being active so should we become friends and I disappear... sorry.

I'm in college, a history major. One side of the nerd dodecahedron that is me is being a big history nerd. I like learning and want to do things in the future that I haven't figured out yet.

I like a lot of movies, a ton of music, many books, and several video games. I enjoy playing guitar because I'm a cliche. I like to do cosplay a lot. I've done the Tenth Doctor, Finn from Adventure Time, Harley Quinn, Power Girl, and Captain Hammer. I'm sort of new to it but yay anyway! I read a lot of comics, both in the way of DC/Image/Marvel/Titan/Boom! and a lot of manga and such. I could get into specific favorites but eeeeehhh no. Feel free to ask though!

I'm pansexual and have a gender identity that is nonconforming and difficult to describe (still figuring it out for myself, actually). She/her/hers is fine by me. I'm not really 100% out but I feel like gaia is a safe place and all that jazz. I was probably about twelve when I started this realization. Growing up, I was never told what it meant to be gay or bisexual or whatever. I didn't really understand and I, honestly, didn't know. But then I started thinking about it... and about how I had felt about other girls in the past... maybe I had a crush on them. Maybe it wasn't just a deep admiration and desire to be their friend... maybe it was a big fat crush. And I realized that, yep, even as a very little kid... I was attracted to other girls. A lot. Often. Yep.

So why pansexual? I literally don't care how a person identifies/expresses gender or what their biological sex is when it comes to attraction. If I like you... I like you.

So feel free to say hi or add me. Whatever you'd like. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:12 am
Preferred name: T
gender identity: female
religion: debatable
height: 5"4
fav music: anything honestly
fav movie: Really tough one cuz I love a lot
sexual orientation: Bisexual  

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

rielles
Captain

Gracious Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:12 pm
Hiya! I'm Caspar, and I'm ftm- as well as the current Vice Captain! I prefer he/him or they/them pronouns, but I understand that my avi can make this confusing. So I'm not offended if called she/her mistakenly. As far as religion goes, I am on a Wiccan pathway currently. It's more of a spiritual journey for me than a "religion". It's about bettering myself. I'm 5'5". I'm in love with Twenty One Pilots and all movies. I'm asexual but I flirt quite a bit with everyone whee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:55 am
Hi there, my name is Justin. I am a cis-gendered gay male. My instagram is: justjameshaze. I'm 5'11" I have grey hair (dyed), I have my septum pierced, and my ears are at 4g.

Drawing
Binge Watching
Night Vale
Studio Killers
Mr Nobody
Predestination

Dislikes:
The Gender-Binary
The concept of "straight acting"

I don't have a set religion, but I'm pretty interested in being philosophical on many topics. I would like to describe myself as someone that is open-minded. I'm always there for a friend in need. I like sitting in the rain. I'm an avid reader, and you'll either find me reading an e-book or watching youtube.

Flush Of Fuchsia

Hygienic Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers