Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Glitches.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like glitches?
  yes
  no
View Results

Minty Mop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:00 am
I was on Sims 2 and all of a souden I looked at my other characters and her arms were way up in the air and her hands were crazy! And also alot of the time her head shakes.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:01 am
Post your pics or tell me what happend...

Minty Mop

Minty Mop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:03 am
pirate  
Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:00 pm
Have you ever watched them WooHoo? If you look from a higher floor the bed will be gone but you can see their bodies. It's really weird.  

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50

Greenzally

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Emradrig
Have you ever watched them WooHoo? If you look from a higher floor the bed will be gone but you can see their bodies. It's really weird.

wtf. wot are they doing!?

once i was in the kitchen.. and the guy was upstairs on the loo. the ceiling dissapeared, as did the toilet. and i could see his bum! aaarrg. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:20 am
Yeah, I often get this glitch when I'm on the first floor with the walls down, and I see my Sim get into the bath on the second floor, except you can't see the bath, you can just see this body, defuzzed, as he washes himself. It was hilarious.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

face-_-ache

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:26 am
Why don't you try downloading the patch for the game off the website, because if you bought the game without the pattern that could lead to it...

Each game has a certain patch to go along with the game simultaniously after it, so for example, the Sims 2 order has gone, the sims 2, university, nightlife and then open for business....if you bought them and installed them in a different order or missed some out in the correct order, that could possibly be the problem, as each game is built in with a patch for the next game, and if you install the pattern incorrectly, that could possibly be the cause of all your glitches smile

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:23 pm
-post-  

Minty Mop

Minty Mop

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:24 pm
I enjoy posting...  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:26 pm
mrgreen  

Minty Mop

Minty Mop

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:31 pm
OMG!  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:10 pm
face-_-ache
Why don't you try downloading the patch for the game off the website, because if you bought the game without the pattern that could lead to it...

Each game has a certain patch to go along with the game simultaniously after it, so for example, the Sims 2 order has gone, the sims 2, university, nightlife and then open for business....if you bought them and installed them in a different order or missed some out in the correct order, that could possibly be the problem, as each game is built in with a patch for the next game, and if you install the pattern incorrectly, that could possibly be the cause of all your glitches smile
i was worried about doing that since my guitar sounds are not even there eek and yeah- i installed it from base->nightlife->uni  

Zwiebelsaft!

TheNamelessAngelofHell

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:42 pm
face is right that could be the problem, they are generally supposed to be installed in the order that they came.  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games