View Results

What the Pho

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:57 pm
Junzaki
Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl
Junzaki
[~Fluffy~Pengwin~]
i hate Orochimaru he turned sasuke uchiha bad dam him! stressed
orochimaru didn't turn him bad......that's all im gonna say cuz i don't wanna start an argument...
Oh but he did! If Orochimaru didn't bite Sasuke, Sasuke would have stayed good.
i disagree, but that's ok cuz i don't wanna start flaming this nice thread blaugh
Lol yeah...even though I hate Orochimaru...I never really hated Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:35 pm
Lord Someguy
Junzaki
Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl
Junzaki
[~Fluffy~Pengwin~]
orochimaru didn't turn him bad......that's all im gonna say cuz i don't wanna start an argument...
i disagree, but that's ok cuz i don't wanna start flaming this nice thread blaugh
Lol yeah...even though I hate Orochimaru...I never really hated Sasuke.
sasuke is a p***y who is liek "omg naruto is stronger than me i must go to the dark side and totally hate sakura even tho she is hawt and would probably "show me the light" and get me off the path of revenge" so thus i hope orochimaru molests sasuke  

jebwashere

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:06 pm
Junzaki why do you disagree?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:07 pm
Junzaki
Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl
Junzaki
[~Fluffy~Pengwin~]
dlame and be flamed sasuke was evil before and is a little b***h neways  

jebwashere

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:05 am
What?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:27 pm
*c every1 talking*

kool..i guess i'm in the right place... ninja  

DarkGaara5

DarkGaara5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:29 pm
churrlo
I diagree. Sasuke would not have turned evil without the curse mark. The curse mark turned him against his friends, and made him leave with Orochimaru to become more powerful. So yeah, it's his fault!
i think he would have still been bad 'cause he said he was an avenger...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:28 pm
lisamerie
churrlo
I diagree. Sasuke would not have turned evil without the curse mark. The curse mark turned him against his friends, and made him leave with Orochimaru to become more powerful. So yeah, it's his fault!

Just because he is an avenger, does not mean he is evil! He just wants to become powerful to defeat Itachi... he could have still been friends with everyone in Konoha and still managed to become powerful enough to defeat Itachi.  

churrlo

DarkGaara5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:34 pm
churrlo
lisamerie
churrlo

Just because he is an avenger, does not mean he is evil! He just wants to become powerful to defeat Itachi... he could have still been friends with everyone in Konoha and still managed to become powerful enough to defeat Itachi.
yeah, but after he kills itachi, then wat will he do?

he would most likly seek more power and try to become the most powerful ninja ever, he wouldn't have any time to be friends w/ any1  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:02 pm
I agree with churrlo , the avangeing part does not make him evil, after all, the world would be better off without Itachi. However, its his disire to do it at no matter what the cost-that got him in trouble. The bite basicly screwed him up, and so not only put his mental state at a un-normal level but incorged him to uptain the power in a stupid way. Even the tester for the forest of death exam ( cant rember her name at the moment X.x ) was under his power with the bite for quite sometime before she truned back to the "light side". What worrys me, is that though Sasuke seems to realize this, ( that he =Tool-evencually to be taken over ) he still goes with it anyway. Or is he? maybe he said that because Orochimaru was near by? who knows? Ether way though, its pritty freaking bad to try and kill your best friend for power.  

ItamiOfKasai

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces