0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Great, I want more.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Don't do anymore please, it sucks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Please stop, it hurts my eyes it is that good.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kill yourself because it is the only way it would be good.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore, I hate reading.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

ManagerKyoto
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:52 am
Within this thread, I am going to be working on converting a roleplay I joined but have not done much with in recent history into a story. I have been told that what I am doing so far is really good. I hope to maintain it.

I am going to lock the thread just so that I can keep it clean. I will make a thread for comments and discussions.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:11 am
Magnus trudged out of the front doors of the medical center. The weight of his trench coat on his shoulders was a little unfamilar, but that is from not wearing it for two weeks. Yet, Magnus did what he did of his own free will. Willingly subjecting his body to what ever drug the companies wanted tested.

For the last two weeks, Magnus had been lying on a bed. Semi concious. Not quite dead and not quite alive. This most recent drug, Dromixal, was meant to be a new flu shot. On the animals it showed lots of promise. Of the 20 people the drug was tested on, only Magnus was left standing. And with this in mind every time, Magnus was always the first line to test the drug. Sometimes the drugs were that bad, Magnus wished he had died like the rest. Yet everytime, regradless of what happened, Magnus would walk out the front doors. Alive. Breathing. Just waiting for the next test session.

Regradless of the weather, Magnus slowly walked down the street. Somewhere along the way he had lost the ability to feel temperature. It might have been last week, it might have been four years ago. Magnus could not remembe nor did he care. He would still dress the same no matter what the weather.

Something shifted in his chest. It felt like a small critter trying to jump out of his chest and see what was going on in the real world. Slowly but surely, it would have to come out. Magnus reached out and grabbed onto the nearest item. A pole. A mailbox. A phonebooth. What ever was there would do. This time, it was the back of bench. And critter moved again.

Every fibre of Magnus being began to heave. The critter from hs lungs was not really a critter, but a giant ball of mucus. A result of not moving around for two weeks. He began to hack and weeze. With every lung tearing cough, Magnus felt the ball shift and move slowly upwards. This continued to about a minute, before the ball was hocked up into his mouth and quickly spat onto the sidewalk.

The ball, all green and yellow, looked to be about the size of his fist. It was amazing how something so long could just build up and be thrust with a bit of effort. Magnus slowly straightened himself out and spat once more. A little sliver of mucus come out of his mouth and landed next to the first batch. It was a 20 minute walk to his place. A humble apartment where he stashed all of his drugs and prescriptions. And after that round of coughing, a nice anti-inflamitory would stop his lungs from burning. That or some Vicodin.

He pulled his trench coat tightly around his body. All of the pcokets softly rattled with different bottles of pills and syrups. Magnus' trip to the medical center would be a profit able one. Drug testing money and more drug to sell. The next few weeks would be relatively easy going. Slowly glancing up at the moon, he set off for home once more. Just down the road, about 200 meters or so, the lights of Pete's Nightclun could be seen.  

ManagerKyoto
Crew

ManagerKyoto
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:13 am
As it started to lightly sprinkle, Magnus popped his trench coats collar. Hopefully it would keep the water out. Not that is matter much. There was nothing in his trench coat would be ruined if it got wet. Force of habit, he assumed.

Just up ahead now was Pete's Nightclub. Magnus decided to cross the road purely to avoid it. There was nothing more he detested than that place. Mainly due to the fact that it's patrons were more included to buy more "commerical" drugs than his "pharmaceutical" drugs. Yet, again it mattered not. Magnus had his regulars , so business was good.

Just up head, on the street corner, was one of them. Shirley did not look like your standard drug addict, but then again what was standard these days. Almost everyone in this city was addicted to something. Drugs. Sex. Carbonated Drink. Food. If you could buy, some one would be addicted to it. This customer was addicted to Novacaine.

As Magnus got closer to her, he slipped the pills out of there hidden compartment. Just from the way Shirley was rocking backwards and forward, Magnus knew that she would more then before. They always did. Without even uttering one word, their entire transaction was already as good as done. Another slid of hands, and the pills were in the back pocket.

This was most his drugs were sold. Simply taking the money and rugs out of their back pockets. There as alot of trust involved, trust which would result in being immediately cut off if broken. And they always came crawlling back for more drugs. There was no one out there with the same level of product that Magnus was selling or as cheaply. This girl, she always had the cash and if Shirley didn't, she had another way of paying.

Magnus approached her with open arms. Shirley turned around and welcomely embraced him. Not one word was uttered. They both slid their hands into the respective pockets. Shirley's hand touched the drugs. Magnus' touched arse. She did not have the cash.

"I am sorry." She softly muttered. "It has been a tight few weeks."

Without removing his hand from her back pocket, Magnus semi forced her to follow him. He was alittle annoyed that she did not have the cash, but that was really just a lie to cover how horny he was.

"It is ok, Shirley. It's best we don't hang around here for too long."

Magnus forced a grimace on his face. It was a subconcious thing. In his books, Shirley could always pay with sex. There was something about the way she rode. Smooth. Sadistic. Risque. Childish. What ever Magnus wanted from Shirley this night, she would provide willing. Such was the power of addiction.

They rounded a corner and went up into Magnus' apartment. As soon as the door was closed, they set about "paying off" Shirley's bill.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:15 am
It had been a "fun" hour or so. This time, unlike all others, Magnus had choosen to take it slowly. Every movement having feeling and meaning behind it. It was more tiring but far more forfilling. Looking down a Shirley, naked and asleep, Magnus thought about what might be.

He thought about taking her as his own. He thought about children. Minivans. White fences. And then the dream faded in a giant spiral of pills. Shed tears. Children screams. And everything as because of one thing.

Magnus was addicted to being alone.

It did not go without saying that he enjoyed to company of women. But it was not something he wanted to have around him all the time. Magnus was always just meant to be alone.

When Shirley eventually wakes up, she would put her clothing back on. She would thank Magnus for the sex and the drugs, before walking out the door and back off to what ever it was she did. In the back of his mind, Magnus wished she was a prostitute. That way they were trading services, but Magnus better then that.

For as all as Magnus could remember selling drugs, Shirley had always been there buying them. Either with cash or arse, she always came through. Over the years they had shared moments of great happiness, like when Shirley finally finished her studies to become a teacher. And saddness, like when Magnus tired to kill himself.

Through the window, Magnus saw the city. Hitori, hell on Earth. Where everyone came, yet no one left. It was a slightly drepessing, but there was no where else he wanted to be. This hell on Earth was home. A home with everything he could ever need.  

ManagerKyoto
Crew

ManagerKyoto
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:16 am
It had been a long and restless night. Shirley had spent the night in Magnus' bed, yet he found himself unable to crawl back into with her. There was nothing more he wanted to do, but something was telling him not to.

Who knew what might have happened if he had crawled back into bed with Shirley. Maybe more sex. Maybe Magnus would not want her to leave. Maybe Magnus would want to take her as his own. Maybe they would have just slept in the same bed. The possiblities were endless and would remain unknown.

Instead, he had spent the night sitting in the arm chair by the window. This old trusty chair was not the most comfortable thing in the world, but it was sleepable. The sun shone in onto Magnus bare chest and instantly woke him. It was not the heat that woke him, but the feeling of his skin burning under the bombardment of ultraviolet radiation. With a quick glance, it was made known that there was no major damage.

Shirley slowly stirred. Her hair was a bit of a mess, but then again everyone had bad bed hair. The make up she was weaing the night before was smeared. If one did not know better, she could have been thought nothing more than a common whore. Sheepishly, Shirley sat and smiled at Magnus.

"If I did not know better, I would that you had turned to turning tricks for a living. And I reckon you could, that is if you got a tan and a haircut. But gosh, I have never been ******** like that before. I feel as though I am cheating you out of the Novacaine. If you want to, you could ******** me again." Shirley said. From start to finish, the tone of her voice changed from being boostful roar to being a shy bleat. Magnus knew she did not want to have sex again.

"It is ok, Shirley. It was just as good for me as it was for. As for payment, don't worry about it. I really do not need the cash or the sex that much. Also, if you need to shower or have something to eat, feel free to use my bathroom and kitchen." Magnus said. At first he was facing her, but turned to look at out the window as he continued.

Shirley got up out of the bed and picked up her clothes. In the matter of 20 minutes, she had freshened up, eaten and was about to head out the door. All the while, Magnus still sat in the arm chair. The only difference was now it was completely out of the suns path. There was no need to develop skin cancer.

"Thanks, Magnus. Thanks for everything. I just wish there was some way that I could repay you for all that you have done for me." Shirley finished with a kiss on Magnus' cheek. Looking better now then she did last night, Shirley left Magnus apartment.

"See you later, Shirley. Take care now, you hear." Magnus called out as she started to close the door.

With her words playing in the back of his mind, Magnus did not know what to do. Should he quickly put some clothes or atleast pants and run after, screaming not to leave and stay with him. Or should he just wait and see what she would do. Would she knock on the door and plead with Magnus to take her as his own.

Yet admist all the thought, nothing was going to happen. Magnus, being addicted to his solitude, would not make a positive step either way. For now, he was just going to sit in his arm chair and watch the morning pass by below and around him. Naked and alone, the only thing that would have made everything more complete was a drug to test on his diseased body.

"Only 7 more days until the next trial, Magnus. 7 more days." He said softly to himself. Said not as something to hope for but as something to distract him from his troubled life.

In this city, this hell on Earth, we are what ever we want to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:25 am
The morning just seemed to drag along slowly. Magnus, tired and hungry, tired to come up with a game plan. It was highly unlikely that he would find anything worth eating in his kitchen. Nor would it be possible to remain seated all day. There was important things to be accomplished. Well, that is atleast what he said to get motivated.

Yet, it proved to worthless. There was nothing worth doing on this very day. There was a pile of money that stated he did not have to sell any drugs. There was no cloud cover that stated he would prefer to just stay in doors.  

ManagerKyoto
Crew

40: ManagerKyoto's Literate Slice Of Life

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces