Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Oh, holy crap. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your reaction to seeing where that link took you was...
  "Aargh!! Nooo... Must make war. D<"
  "Wow, so there really is one!"
  "Help. I think I'm going to hyperventilate. (Did I spell that right?)"
  "I already knew about it... -bonks KoshiDoragon on the head-" Me: Ouch.
View Results

Ghurdrich

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:44 pm
Lou101
*Wince* But one of them was using the word "broughten". I'm not a grammer genius, so I could be wrong, it is supposed to be brought isn't it?

Hmm... Pretty sure "Broughten" Isn't even close to a word. Though it could be worse. I was expecting "Brang" or "Bringed"  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:39 pm
Oh dear... An army? I wonder what they'll do to Gaia that they haven't done already? rolleyes  

SilverMaple

Sparkly Lover

[[ Vanilla ]]

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:28 am
................ I knew it. *dun dun dun*  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:26 pm
Haha... A noob army guild? Whoever made this guild just wasted a great deal of gold.  

Zealot of Insanity

Emmanuela

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:52 am
How long would one have to have been in Gaia to not be a noob? I joined a few months ago, would that make me one or not?  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:59 pm
Nah, you've got it all wrong. You are a newbie. The difference is that people who truly deserve the title of 'noob' or 'n00b' are lazy, unproductive, and generally obnoxious. One can be new without being obnoxious. Everyone's new at some point, but not everyone speaks, or spoke, in txt tlk. You'll often get people who will go on simply to annoy others with spam or other types of torture. You might not believe it, but some people live to get banned from everything they join. I've met people like that. They'll go on, break every rule, and give newbs a bad name. Those are true 'n00bs' worthy of the horrid title.  

Ghurdrich

KoshiDoragon

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:53 pm
metalmalzan
Haha... A noob army guild? Whoever made this guild just wasted a great deal of gold.

<[... I like mah dotdotdots heart ]>

True. Too true.

<[I... I'm hyperactive heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]>

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:00 pm
*shutters in fear* Oh... god....I"m so scared....*falls to her knees.* I...I need to go do english homework to regain my brain cells!!  

Mia Eidenschink

Emmanuela

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:37 am
Quote:
Nah, you've got it all wrong. You are a newbie. The difference is that people who truly deserve the title of 'noob' or 'n00b' are lazy, unproductive, and generally obnoxious. One can be new without being obnoxious. Everyone's new at some point, but not everyone speaks, or spoke, in txt tlk. You'll often get people who will go on simply to annoy others with spam or other types of torture. You might not believe it, but some people live to get banned from everything they join. I've met people like that. They'll go on, break every rule, and give newbs a bad name. Those are true 'n00bs' worthy of the horrid title.

Thank you, my fears have been quenched! Why would someone go on chat rooms etc. just to be kicked out??? What is the world coming to? *shakes head in disdain*  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:13 pm
Why god? Why?! We shall have to take them down quickly, before their armies start growing! To arms my brothers!  

cwthewolf

Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces