Submit

Who does Hermione love?
  Ron
  Harry
View Results

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:24 am
RebelJediKnight06
I'm gonna agree with Hollow Point here. Since the 6th book came out, JK Rowling has said herself that it will be Ron and Hermione. Go check Mugglenet's archives--they have it in there somewhere right after the release. And ya know what? A hug doesn't always entail true love-like affection for someone else. If that was true, I'd be in love with the majority of guys that I hang out with. Yes, there are some instances, but why would Hermione be jealous of Pavarti and Ron and not Harry and Ginny? THE HUGGING MEANS NOTHING BUT FRIENDSHIP.

I also don't think that Harry and Ginny have given up on each other. Ginny's gonna find some way to sneak along on the trio's little quest, and it'll be all hunky dory until someone dies...lol...

Sorry, guys, but I think that S.S. Harmony is sunk.

Well JKR also said that Harry and Ginny were meant to come together and part and they did. As for Ron and Hermione, i see them trying something, but I just don't see it lasting. Did you not feel that Hermione, at least, was some out OOC (out of character)? I did, and not just because I'm a Harmony shipper. I'm not saying that she was under the influence of a love potion, but something seems off. And Harry needs love to defeat Voldie, so who is going to give him that love? Cho is gone, Ginny is gone, Luna clearly likes Ron, so what other female is left? And I think that Luna ahs a bigger purpose other than comedy relief.

@Mildred Peirce- well my question is, why would JKR say R/Hr is so obvious, but then tell us to look between the lines? And I think R/Hr is gross, to me, it's like you haven't read between the lines at all  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:52 pm
And at the same time, it's not nessarcily ROMANTIC love that is needed.

They say, Love is needed. There are Lots of types of love. Harry -does- love Hermione and Ron more than he ever loved Ginny. He loves the Weasleys, but Ron and Hermione hold a special place in his heart.

Maybe Hermione might get more love in that then Ron, however (not just the harmony shipper in me. But the Trio one.) I think that he loves them and it might turn romantic love in the future with the three. :3  

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

XxMetal_UniversexX

Lonely Genius

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:40 am
i think ron and hermione are going together because of the way she acted at ron during the 6th book and helped him in the quidittch tryouts  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:54 pm
At the same time, She's helped Harry infinitely more, she's kissed harry first. She hugged Harry First- there's a lot of firsts here.

And wasn't it -Harry- who told -Ron- that they should go save her? Or tell her about it?

Unlike Ron, Harry's the kind of guy I can picture Hermione Marrying in the future and having little green and brown eyed babies with him. <3  

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

clueless-in-the-forest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:13 pm
i would love to see harry & hermione together but she's in love with ron... xp
harrry & hermione will always remain good friends, so its better not to let a romance ruin it 3nodding and now harry has ginny. :]
Ron & hermione are so awkward around each other because of those feelings...
its better to keep it the way it is, although daniel and emma have great chemistry in the movies >.>

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:08 pm
Hermione does not love Harry.
She is comfortable with him.
Keep in mind that she's still only 16. Anything that happened before Book 6, she was younger.
When you're young, generally you're a lot more comfortable hugging, kissing on the cheek, leaning on for support, etc. your BEST FRIEND. Not your crush.
There is no doubt in my mind that Hermione will end up with Ron by the end of Book 7.  

Candy Coated Cocaine

loonyxoxlovegood

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:44 pm
hmmmm.....
how many times have jk rowling said that harry and hermione are not gonna get together???? I've lost track....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:27 am
Now why would hermy give ginny advice to get in with harry that eventually worked in the end if she liked him herself?  

TheLyelac1

monker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:01 pm
ugh just thinking that harry and hermione might end up together makes me sick its ron and hermione and always will be  
Coupling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff