Sasuke
  Lee
  Naruto
  Other(please post)
View Results

Kexita

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:06 pm
mwa hah hah! >3 itasaku all the way! *is killed by everyone in the guild*
...okay but seriously. >.> i do like that pairing. but in FANFICTION ONLY. if it EVER happened on the show, i would be really mad. ._.; when my friend first told me of this pairing i said, "O_o; ewww, no! thats...that wrong! thats just wrong! TT;" then she made me read a fanfiction called "loophole" and i fell in love with it. <3

but seriously. ._.; dont KILL me. like i said, i like that pairing in fanfiction ONLY. and it has to be a good, realistic story or it just sucks. none of those highschool fics written by sugar high 11 year olds please. when it comes to fanfiction pairings, i tend to have a very open mind. 3nodding (but i do draw the line on some pairings...i swear...)

...okay. right. this is about pairings in the show, not fanfiction. sweatdrop well, i have to say, i cant see sakura with any of them in the show. D: naruto seems more like a big brother to her than anything....(or is it little? who's older?) i love how they bicker and squabble. id be kinda sad to see them pair up to be honest. I dont think she should be with sasuke either, because...well...sasuke sucks. ._.; he's just....bleh. i dont like him. (no offense to you sasuke fans. ^.^') id REALLY like to see her get with rock lee, but i think he's just a touch over dramatic for her. I dont think she'd ever warm up to him.
...so, that basically shoots down all her options i think. oh well. sweatdrop im sure kishimotos got SOMETHING prepared for her love life. time will tell~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:13 pm
I think Sakura and Lee because Sakura knows can do basic techniques and that sort of stuff but not very good hand-to-hand combat where Lee is the oppisite.  

Azurik Silver

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:50 am
Sakura should be paired up with....... no one......... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:59 am
I know this sounds crazy, but I think that Sakura and Lee. Sakura has the brains and the devotion (misguided to the the avenger Sasuke) that could compliment Lee's hard work and single mindedness. Eh, it's just a thought. xd  

Yuichi Newton

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces